How do the Black Panthers get away with this?!?!

Rhett

It pisses me off that nothing is being done to these fucks... if the KKK said shit anywhere close to this they would be getting locked up.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/new-black-panther-field-marshal-whites-should-be-thankful-were-not-hanging-crackers-by-nooses-yet-yet-yet/

Getting pissed means youre listen and giving credence to their rhetoric.

They're irrelevant, have been for years. Other than the history channel and Forrest Gump I haven't heard about the black panthers since 6th grade social studies. I'm more worried worried about my keeping my cholesterol in check than these hazbeen-jimmi-rustlers

I always like how the black panthers will promote all this black on white crime, but you never see any news stories of it.

i see you're well versed in the readings of the BP's

It's America, so you can pretty much say what you want and it is protected.

take the good with the bad....and i wounldnt change it for the world

Its not that the BP piss me off, its the shit they get away with just like Westboro Baptist Church. If I got on the YouTubes and told all whites to go hang and beat blacks... I would have my video deleted if any one caught it. If I promoted it on a national level... I would make it on all the news networks.