Shout out

Rhythm

welcome!

what's this independent connection thing? is it a gang of motorcycle pirates who wrench on the side? is that it?

What, you never heard of ICMC?:eek:

ICMC is a loosely knitted group of some of the baddest MOFO Rydaz out there from all over the world. :D The ICMC was Founded by BBBUSA and myself in 2007. Starting in Ohio and spreading internationally.

Here's our Philosophy

ICCreed1-1.jpg

Whud Up Dawg, and thanks for the invite. I didn't now this joint existed til you told me. Great site!!!:cool:

Welcome aboard Bud!!

What....You mean the Sammy's never told you about this place....or Dweez?!? ;)

Hey.....Was that your trip to Nova Scotia I was lookin' at on the IC website last year? Pretty sweet!

Welcome aboard Bud!!

What....You mean the Sammy's never told you about this place....or Dweez?!? ;)

Hey.....Was that your trip to Nova Scotia I was lookin' at on the IC website last year? Pretty sweet!

Yeah, Sammy some times don't like to pass the good stuff around.:cool:

Thanks! Last yr trip was a two week solo trip up north rolling around the New England area (White Mountains), Prince Edward, and Nova Scotia. Nothing but good memories. I usually like to get my knees in the air and roll out every other yr somewhere asfar away from home. Next trip during 2010 will be to Oregon (Marys Hill Loop), Ca., NV (Death Valley, Arizona (Petrified Forest National Park) and back home.