Cars & Coffee 5/26/12 Memorial Day Weekend edition

Doc1647545523

Thought about going for once because the car has been running quite well, but when I swapped injectors I discovered a previously cracked and poorly repaired corner on my upper plenum. Tried to be careful but broke it off again.

Maybe in a couple of weeks... :fa:

Had a great time. Too hot to stay past 10:15.

The pastel boss' were cute.

Good times for sure. Easton Cruise Guys made that place start hopping. Like Aaron though, the heat was beginning to get to me and seems today is going to be a scorcher.

Good times for sure. Easton Cruise Guys made that place start hopping. Like Aaron though, the heat was beginning to get to me and seems today is going to be a scorcher.

I thought about going but I had an important job to finish. Talk about being hot, I was trimming bushes at an office building that I take care of on Henderson rd and got very over heated. I started the job at 8:30 and we ended at 1:30. When I got home inside to air cond my body temp for on fire. Im just now cooling down.

Wish more people would meet up at Easton to cruise with us. It's a "spirited" cruise.

Hell I drive past c&c to Easton to cruise.

I didn't feel like getting the camera out today, was too hot.

Was a decent turn out though.

Wife went to amish country with her sister, I almost drove my duece down, but decided it was going to be too hot so instead I did things around my yard including pulling down a tree for cooking hot dogs this weekend.