Dog attack....

Putty

Seriously?

The day I feel the need to pack heat on a stroll in Northwest Columbus will be the day I move. In 20+ years of living on/near the west/northwest side I can think of ONE occasion where I would have needed a weapon (dude standing in the middle of the street absolutely gone on PCP stopping cars and fighting people)

Back to the thread my buddy got mauled by a few pits back in the day (south side), filed a lawsuit and wound up with a nice chunk of change $$$

Today on my way home from work I saw a bunch of tatted up shirtless guys throwing up gang signs in Dublin. People can go where ever their cars (or white girlfriends) will take them.

Today on my way home from work I saw a bunch of tatted up shirtless guys throwing up gang signs in Dublin. People can go where ever their cars (or white girlfriends) will take them.

I hate to have to ask this, but were you one of them? :gabe:

Back to the OT: drop the dog, sue the owner.

We've got a similar problem brewing next door. New boxer that is skittish, territorial, aggressive and scared. And barely trained. "Virtual Fence".

Sooner or later the owner is going to have a problem with that dog. Either with a neighborhood dog or some person. And I've told them so. The owner will have a problem. I won't. Dog comes onto my property or threatens or comes after my family and I'll drop him on the spot. We can work out whatever later in the courts, I don't give a fuck.

Owners that can't control their animals should be bitch-slapped. Its like having kids when you don't have a job. If you can't deal with what you're getting into don't get into it. My irritation is when some other fuck-up's issue becomes a concern for my family.

Gun. Ready and loaded and to hand. Solved. Control your shit or I'll control it for you.