Cars and Coffee - 6/2/12

zeitgeist57

Small but great turnout. Lots of fun talking with everyone. I got to stick with a few cars I had no right keeping up with on 315. Coils and brakes are doing well!

Draco's BRZ was nice too!

More luv door the BRZ here too. Color is great on it.

Pics from today later tonight.

I must say that green is freakin awesome in person, didn't see the flake in the pics like you do in person in the sun. Awesome color, and car. Jealous.

You will this time. :)

Setting up my new network in the basement but hope to have pics tonight.

Small but great turnout. Lots of fun talking with everyone. I got to stick with a few cars I had no right keeping up with on 315. Coils and brakes are doing well!

Draco's BRZ was nice too!

i was trying to catch up to you guys after that civic got got in front of me at the light. never had a chance ha

i was trying to catch up to you guys after that civic got got in front of me at the light. never had a chance ha

Hit up VWVortex and jman5000. Jason is a buddy of mine who was an R32 nut and had his 2004 done up right.

I put a few early shots of his car here. http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/in_box

I know during these runs he had the gears or something in the AWD System modded.

Hit up VWVortex and jman5000. Jason is a buddy of mine who was an R32 nut and had his 2004 done up right.

I put a few early shots of his car here. http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/in_box

I know during these runs he had the gears or something in the AWD System modded.

will do and thanks for the clear bra information. ill be talking to him soon as well

will do and thanks for the clear bra information. ill be talking to him soon as well

No Problem. Hit up Andy too on the detail. He's awesome and pricing is more than fair. You're car looked great as is so it should be an easier one for him but the results will certainly stand out. Makes day forward work by you much easier. I say this from experience. He took our Black minivan from a 5/10 after it's first year of abuse by my wife to nearly brand new. I say nearly only because I didn't need him to double the efforts for the minor things that needed more attention. day forward I am able to keep it up just fine.

Sorry I didn't make it out guys :(

Cleetus and I got roped into helping move cones while painting road stars for the UA 4th of July Parade, then madness prep work for Daphnes birfday.

Crazy-go-nuts weekend...glad some quality peeps made it out! :thumbup: