302 rev limit

Alright now that the demon is running. I wanna to ask about rev limits. If I missed something that would help in finding a safe rev limit, let me know...

306 ford small block

It's balanced to like .005 I have the spec sheet in the garage on the balance. I know flexplate is 28 oz, the harmonic balancer is stock but drilled out to make the 28 oz weight. All of this was blanacing and bob weights and crazy math was done at Watson and Ruppel

All bearing clearance's were checked with a Mic at W&R and inscribed for installation.

Scat crank, polished by W&R, all journals were matched to the largest journal, it was drilled to make weight for balance

It's has forged pistons ICON, with plasma ductile ring package 1/16 1/16 3/16 the plasma ductile is for the planned boost at later date

E303 cam

rods remaned with arp studs and bolts.

GT-40 x heads 1.94" Intake and 1.54" exhaust valve diameters with Arp head bolts, Comp Cam adj roller rockers pedestal mounted, hardened comp cam one piece push rods.

MSD distru and coil

Full exhaust

Gt-40 lower with a little port work, Gt-40 upper

I think the Throttle body is 70mm BBK, fed by CAI, and I think Stock Mass air meter

If you can help me come up with an idea of safe rev limit thanks.

If you just want to talk shit about the parts and can add nothing of value to the question, copy and paste this to the kitchen and have fun bashing it all you want...

Honestly it sounds like you put some money and effort into the project unfortunaely if this has a roller 5.0 block which I'm almost sure it does that will be your weakness. Truthfully the entire stock rotating assembly is known to hold power better than the block. What your build really needed was a main girdle to help keep the main caps from walking. That being said I wouldnt pass 6300 on any regular basis it may last for a while if your not making power but imho its not worth the risk to crack the block in half and dump a shit ton of coolant under the tires. Search block splits some of the carnage is insane. If i were you I would ditch the e303 and get the smallest Anderson Ford motorsports boost/spray cam and keep the rpms below 5800 especially if your going with a supercharger. Then you can not worry about replacing the gt40. The motor should last you a very long time if you keep the rpms down, just remember some people have cracked the stock block at the low 300s with high rpm just not worth the risk after you spent all that money on it

Okay i just saw you have a 22-2500 rpm stall, deffinately go with the anderson cam and keep the rpms down because you would want a lot more stall if you were trying to spin far past the stock powerband.

Factory Rev limit for the 5.0 is 6250. 99% of the Ford Racing cams are designed around that powerband.

This. Your powerband should be dropping off by no more than 6k or so anyway with that cam.

Also, keeping the revs down may help save the block from splitting when you start to approach the danger-zone of 450+ RWHP, even though your internals may be fine. I realize you're not near that now but once you add your supercharger you will be. My setup is similar and I'm pushing it with only 7.5 pounds of boost. I don't take this combo over 6k in an effort to keep it alive. Some people have gotten away with alot more on a stock block (Dyno Brian), but almost all of them are keeping the RPMs low.