Cyclist haters come on in.

Sturg1647545502

Never brought an extra chain but that sounds like a good idea.

you shouldnt need a whole chain, they sell just a spare link, and if you have a multi-tool, you can pop out a busted link, the replacement goes through each, and you connect it and pull the chain tight and it'll lock in. below is for a SRAM chain, which is what i have, but find out what you've got because its different for shimano chains. do you have any type of repair kit with you? i usually always have multitool (allan keys, chain link replacement tool, and screwdriver bits on it), tire levers, tube, co2 and valve tool, and my link. stuff thats nice to have handy, and the couple times i've had issues, i was able to get back to rolling in just a few minutes. otherwise i'd be calling for a ride. lol

http://www.bikebling.com/v/vspfiles/photos/SRAM08-Powerlink-10spd-2T.jpg

and to LJ, who is so dead set on how bad traffic is out by where he grew up, we did a ride today, out that way, and i decided, "let me count how many cars we get passed by (same direction) on this ride today". in 40 miles, there were 24 cars. total. had a bunch going the other way, but cars that actually had to go around us, 24. sounds like those roads are stupid busy and we definitely slowed that massive amount of traffic. if you doubt my claims about how few cars we have on rides, you're more than welcome to find me a gopro to use and i'll record a route for you.

http://ridewithgps.com/trips/689024 (the clock on that is set wrong. we rolled out at 8am, not 5. lol)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to LJ, who is so dead set on how bad traffic is out by where he grew up, we did a ride today, out that way, and i decided, "let me count how many cars we get passed by (same direction) on this ride today". in 40 miles, there were 24 cars. total. had a bunch going the other way, but cars that actually had to go around us, 24. sounds like those roads are stupid busy and we definitely slowed that massive amount of traffic. if you doubt my claims about how few cars we have on rides, you're more than welcome to find me a gopro to use and i'll record a route for you.

http://ridewithgps.com/trips/689024 (the clock on that is set wrong. we rolled out at 8am, not 5. lol)

Yeah, my family members are only Harlem Township trustees that have actual traffic numbers and stuff, not some guy counting the cars only going around him at 8am on a Sunday morning. Count on a wed evening ride when most of the morons are out there riding.

Will do this wednesday. Doesnt matter though, because no matter what number i count, youre gonna tell me im wrong or im lying and then cite some shit like growing up out there, family on a board, or you were in the chopper over head watching us, or you magically have cameras positioned all over the country side you watch

Will do this wednesday. Doesnt matter though, because no matter what number i count, youre gonna tell me im wrong or im lying and then cite some shit like growing up out there, family on a board, or you were in the chopper over head watching us, or you magically have cameras positioned all over the country side you watch

Or they have actual numbers from the counters that they lay across the road all the time, LOL

:lol: butt hurt cyclists.

I need a train horn on my car.. let the lols flyyyyyy

I use to carry around one of those soccer bazinga horns in the car and my bros n I would blow that sum bish right beside some byciclist if he was out in the road slowing us down. MANY LOLS were had.

perfect example of a knucklehead during rush hour on a two lane busy road holding up traffic. GTF off the main road.

I've passed this guy on more than a number of occasions too. I don't give a fuck if it's tight or not, but like it or not there's a Mazda or a Ford coming around you. As they cleared my car two drivers passed him. He has balls and just continues to do this daily. 90% I'll pass him in the morning going the other way.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/143888124/original.jpg

perfect example of a knucklehead during rush hour on a two lane busy road holding up traffic. GTF off the main road.

I've passed this guy on more than a number of occasions too. I don't give a fuck if it's tight or not, but like it or not there's a Mazda or a Ford coming around you. As they cleared my car two drivers passed him. He has balls and just continues to do this daily. 90% I'll pass him in the morning going the other way.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/143888124/original.jpg

is that powell?

if it is do us a favor and bulldoze that bitch.

Wagner you lol. I can't even tell you how many retarded bicyclist we got up in the hills here that drive like they own the road. They take more drinks/horns/random food then granny drivers.

So what you are saying is when your kids are out riding bikes you are ok with someone throwing stuff at them? What if it was a family member that gets blasted with something? Is it still funny then?

Think about that for a second...

So what you are saying is when your kids are out riding bikes you are ok with someone throwing stuff at them? What if it was a family member that gets blasted with something? Is it still funny then?

Yes, equally hilarious.

If my kids are out riding on a main road out in traffic they are getting an ass whoopin.

Apparently if you stick one of these in the road, the road turns into a playground and how fucking dare you drive your car on a playground.

http://canadiandad.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Street-Sign.jpg

And you would be beat the hell down

Dont hate because your gay bikes are always clogging up the road, go eat the front end of a semi

I would be beat down for a situation somebody created by throwing something at me? :dumb: