Two pictures to tell a cool story

Miller

Is your Mustang an 82 GT or a 79 Pace Car? Either way looks good.

It's actually an 82GT but we have all dubbed it the Pace Car or Mad Max. Thanks to those that left complements. -Brian no need for an lsx it has a good heart just needs spruced up.

Edited by Miller

It's actually an 82GT but we have all dubbed it the Pace Car or Mad Max. Thanks to those that left complements. -Briam no need for an lsx it has a good heart just needs spruced up.

Bumblebee tuna is gonna take a massive dump on this demo derby car if we ever meet on an open road in Mexico.

Looks good though parked

Better spray that thing to the moon if we ever run, breh.

You're mcsteakin if you think it will need spray to drag you. Remember when you got swamped by haters saying "that mustang with 300hp will give your 400hp goat a run"? Well, you best get ready el captain slow-shift. ;)

You're mcsteakin if you think it will need spray to drag you. Remember when you got swamped by haters saying "that mustang with 300hp will give your 400hp goat a run"? Well, you best get ready el captain slow-shift. ;)

I explained why I was shifting slow,not launching car, etc, etc, at the track. I like my vehicles too much to beat the shit out of them at a track meet bruh. Hope we meet up before the car sells.

I explained why I was shifting slow,not launching car, etc, etc, at the track. I like my vehicles too much to beat the shit out of them at a track meet bruh. Hope we meet up before the car sells.

So you're saying you were granny-shifting and not double-clutching like you should?

Mine only makes 300-ish. Wut?

:gabe:

12.9 at best

Oh we're selling it? Perfect bailout. That's all you need too if we lined em up. You seeing my ugly tail lights and your car kersploding b4 sale.

In this thread:

Slow mustangs

Slow LSX's

Thanks for joining. Lets add gay hobbit trying to join men conversing to the list.

I heard the new Beetle has such refined interior controls you no longer have to sit on volumes 1-6 of your Harry Potter collection to see over the wheel. :fa:

Thanks for joining. Lets add gay hobbit trying to join men conversing to the list.

I heard the new Beetle has such refined interior controls you no longer have to sit on volumes 1-6 of your Harry Potter collection to see over the wheel. :fa:

Thank god for technology.

Audi's HCS "Hobbit Connect System" allows even the most vertically challenged of hobbits to pilot the beetle with ease. With HCS, trolling old beat-dick mustangs is a breeze!

Thank god for technology.

Audi's HCS "Hobbit Connect System" allows even the most vertically challenged of hobbits to pilot the beetle with ease. With HCS, trolling old beat-dick mustangs is a breeze!

Go head, Jones, troll me you sum bitch.