BBQ Sauce

NWill

If you like trying new sauces, try my brothers! I'm sure I am biased, but this is my favorite by far.

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/541980_10101907803732945_334951770_n.jpg

His sauce is avaiable at Whole Foods on Sawmill, Hill's Market, Weiland's and hopefully Kroger soon. If you happen to try it out, let me know what you think

Mods: Feel free to delete if this type of advertising isnt allowed

Is it hot?

No, it has a little spice to it but not hot by any means. He does make a mean hot sauce, though. He mentioned coming out with "Hog Fire" at some point.

HOPE HE'S BETTER AT MAKING SAUS THAN YOU ARE AT TAKING PICTURES

We shop at Hills and Weilands often, will try it if we see it there.

He definitely is!

The picture isn't that bad, if you can't figure out the name within a few seconds I don't think the picture is at fault.

Let us know if it ever spreads out to Cleveland area stores, I'm always down to try new BBQ.

Will do! He is close to getting it on the shelves at local Kroger stores. If it does well, hopefully they will make it available more across the state.

http://mattshogspitbbq.com/index.php Here is his site. It needs updated. He has been focusing on going store to store, filling out paperwork, etc.

Next time I'm out I'll pick some up. I love trying different bbq sauces

Thanks! He just bought a smoker, maybe I could get him to cater some type of CR event to help spread the word and BBQ sammiches

Let us know if it ever spreads out to Cleveland area stores, I'm always down to try new BBQ.

On second thought, PM me your addy. I'll send you one free of charge!

Cool, I love BBQ sauce will have to try it.

Awesome, let me know what you think! As I said earlier, I love this stuff. It really is pretty damn good IMHO

Thanks to Adam, I got a bottle of the sauce in the mail today. Tried it on some steak that wasn't quite quality enough to be edible without sauce, and I can say that this stuff is really good. The molasses seems to really come out in the sauce and it's got the right amount of kick that everyone can enjoy it. It's that perfect mix of sweet/spicy that separates good BBQ from great. Can't wait to get some chicken and cook with this stuff.

Again, thanks for the freebie Adam, and keep me posted if it ever starts getting sold up north!

Made with sugar or corn syrup??

Brown Sugar

I'll trade you straight up for a bottle of bbq sauce my dad's buddy makes.

I'm picking up another case this weekend. Let me know if you're ever around Worthington

• 3 weeks later...
Again' date=' thanks for the freebie Adam, and keep me posted if it ever starts getting sold up north![/quote']

Little update, looks like this will be happening sooner than later. My brother just got back from another meeting at Kroger. They bought 90 cases and will be putting it in 30 stores. This is 15 times his biggest order yet, he's pretty damn excited right about now.

Also, if any of you ever go to the Ruck, their BBQ sauce is Hog Spit

Little update, looks like this will be happening sooner than later. My brother just got back from another meeting at Kroger. They bought 90 cases and will be putting it in 30 stores. This is 15 times his biggest order yet, he's pretty damn excited right about now.

Also, if any of you ever go to the Ruck, their BBQ sauce is Hog Spit

Closest Kroger to me is over 70 miles away :no:. If it does well at Kroger he should try Giant Eagle next, they have a huge Cleveland presence.