OHIO riders spring Cook out/ party/ meet n greet PART 2

cmoosego

I need everyone coming to post here with what you are bringing so we can have an idea of how much food to buy, and so we can have a variety of sides... OK? cool and thanks in advance... and If you don't know this is about the thread http://www.ohio-riders.net/showthread.php?t=22428

NOW POST!! :D

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spring get together will be held april 11th, (weekend after the dyno day) at the Knights of Columbus Hall located at 4217 east main street in whitehall ohio 43213.... hot dogs and hamburgers will be provided , will need people to bring side dishes and desserts.... Drinks will be 1.75 for beers and 3.00 for top shelf liquor.. we can bring our own pop or soft drinks, just no alcohol... will start at noon and go till we feel like leaving... so get your party hats on and come meet some of the people from the board.... like me (moose) and some of the crazy characters (max power, jagr, and kawi kid..) hope to see a good turn out for this.... We will also be collecting donations (suggested 5 bucks) for the Knights charity fundraiser for people with mental retardation the "measure up " campaign... so bring your bikes, yourselves and your freinds....

Hey I would like to come. Is there something I could bring that would help you??? Buns? suggestions that I could buy and get on a motorccyle?

bring chips/dips.... salad stuff in containers.... etc.

I will be opening a new rest. in columbus that day and training the chefs. the 11th - 17th.

Man I realy wanted to make it !

noon to midnight dude... you sure you can't pop by for a burger and a beer?

I'm bringing pudding, because it's sticky, delicious, and can be shared by many people... and Tupperware containers usually stay sealed in backpacks, if not I'll be serving pudding out of my backpack... mmm yummy!

Edit: Almost forgot to ask; are we going to have name tags? you know like "My name is Soandso AKA Screenname". Us new guys have difficulty remembering everyone's name and screen name.

Edited by EvilTwin

I'm planning on coming. I'll probably drive though and bring my wife - she won't ride the bike with me!

I'm looking forward to meeting you guys.

Ok Ok my wife doesn't constitute food though the way she gets looked at that may be debatable.

How about just telling me what you're missing or need and I'll see what I can do.

Ok Ok my wife doesn't constitute food though the way she gets looked at that may be debatable.

How about just telling me what you're missing or need and I'll see what I can do.

Bring macaroni salad.... I've been jones'n for some good mac salad...:D

I'm coming but i have no idea what i am bringing. During the kkitchen renovations i cant bring the same thing as last time as i dont have an oven. I dont even know if i will be on bike or in car.. count me in as there but no dish. I can grab chips and such if i have to

I'm coming but i have no idea what i am bringing. During the kkitchen renovations i cant bring the same thing as last time as i dont have an oven. I dont even know if i will be on bike or in car.. count me in as there but no dish. I can grab chips and such if i have to

SHAWEET!! anything helps ... but I'm happy just having you there...:D (anyway I type it it sounds wrong...):eek:

someone from mason should bring butcher bills chicken salad... yeah :)

I'll bring some spinach dip and tortilla chips... & some other miscellaneous stuff. Do we need cheese for the burgers or buns and stuff??

someone from mason should bring butcher bills chicken salad... yeah :)

I'll bring some spinach dip and tortilla chips... & some other miscellaneous stuff. Do we need cheese for the burgers or buns and stuff??

got all the burger and dog stuff covered..... along with plates and utensils...