Dealers and dealership peeps

wnaplay1647545503

I plan on buying a newer vehicle this week but wanted to try and give anyone who works at a dealership a shot at a sale before going elsewhere.

We are looking for a 2007+ tahoe/yukon (no suburbans or xl)

Requirements

*Navigation

*DVD

*Ebony leather interior

*Quad captain chairs

*Color needs to be either black, the burgundy red metallic, or dark gray metallic-ish

*Under 150k miles(thats the high end, rather be much lower)

*Be in relatively good condition, I am not expecting perfect

I am seeing and have found these for $16k-$23k meeting all these requirements. $20k seems to be the average of the 25+ I have looked at. I am even seeing 08/09 denali's under $19k and thats where I am hoping to be. We have pretty much found one but giving it a few more days to see if any better deals come along.

Thanks

shoot me a pm, i can save you money and find you what you want by next tuesday!

If you are checking the auction, there's nothing at any Manheim auctions anywhere close listed in the pre-sales that meet ALL the criteria. I already looked.

OVE had a couple, price was just too high.

If you had another idea, disregard this post. :lol:

If you are checking the auction, there's nothing at any Manheim auctions anywhere close listed in the pre-sales that meet ALL the criteria. I already looked.

OVE had a couple, price was just too high.

If you had another idea, disregard this post. :lol:

damn i just checked too. o well i will check the auction list this weekend to see what will be there.

Texas is huge... it's almost db the size Ohio. That burgundy should also be all over Oklahoma for the Sooners. Almost every car/truck is white, burgundry, silver, and black in Oklahoma, but I would stay away from the blacks there since the summer kills the paint.

• 2 weeks later...
Running out of options. The red one may be the one I have to go with. I dont know why it is so hard to find a black one with the above mentioned options with a similar price. Anyone have anything? The dealership offered me one for $18900 and that puts me where I want to be payment wise, I fear a year from now I will want to set it on fire because of the color.

If there are several in Tx, why not buy one there and drive it home? I've purchased several cars out of state - fly out and drive back. I get exactly what I'm looking for and a road trip! It may cost you an additional few hundred to have the vehicle inspected by a local repair shop/dealer, but it gets you exactly what you're looking for. Good luck!

I honestly thought this would be an easy find but after a month I am not having any luck. There are a ton in Texas for some reason. I was on the fence about the red one at coughlin but after a week of being unsure I decided I couldnt live with it.

Throw some moola my way and I will drive one up to you ;)

But then again you could just probably have it delivered for $500.