New Member, part-time racer...

kmac540

Good intro and glad to see the 8 being put to use.

Nice pics too. Let me know if you would like some too :gabe: or if your friend continues to shoot, have them set their camera to shutter priority at 1/160th, bring a ND Filter and zoom to blur the background.

Back to you.....did I say I'm a Mazda fan :)

Welcome to CR.

+Rep welcome!

Were you out at ackerman last saturday?

This is a good friend of mine and a good guy, he has always been a car enthusiast of all makes and models. He should be allowed to stay

Good intro and welcome to the site. For some reason those look like Mustang wheels on your car to me.

@SlowC6 Thanks for backing me up as I can be short on words sometimes...

@Jones Yes I was at Ackerman to support my Dad and little brother but I had a family event with my spouse that pulled me away early...

@Littleguy Wheels are TSW (although mustang wheels can work on my car - thought about doing it as a cheap way to get a 9" wide wheel on for competition)

Bigger future mods could include a top mount turbo setup, Pettit Racing supercharger, or potential LS swap. It all depends on where SCCA racing takes me - the car is pretty competitive as is (I'm setting times within 2-3 seconds of the regular leaders in STX) and I am still running all season Pilot Sports and stock suspension. IMHO the most important mod is the driver.