CR T-Shirts

wagner

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have the logo in the top left of the screen. The CR car decals and the newer Columbusracing.com car decals. Thats about the extent of it. I have tried making our decal at the top left of the screen into something for a shirt or other types of merchandise but the logo is not big enough.

beanies still available to get through chris? i kind of forgot about it until now.

I'm am not doing this any more it's to much of a pain in the A. I believe hoodies and hats can be set up on this cafepress as well as shirts

I'm am not doing this any more it's to much of a pain in the A. I believe hoodies and hats can be set up on this cafepress as well as shirts

You are correct, that can be done.

If people want I can add some of these to hoodies.

If people have some not troll addtions please send them or post them for consideration.

There will be nothing that references a specific thread, post, or person. That is outside the scope of this. If you want something like that, by all means start your own account and have them made.

You are correct, that can be done.

If people want I can add some of these to hoodies.

If people have some not troll addtions please send them or post them for consideration.

There will be nothing that references a specific thread, post, or person. That is outside the scope of this. If you want something like that, by all means start your own account and have them made.

Im definetly in for the hoodie. I'll keep ckecking to see when they're available.

If you want something like that, by all means start your own account and have them made.

This could be interesting. I can imagine where this could go.

Im definetly in for the hoodie. I'll keep ckecking to see when they're available.

This could be interesting. I can imagine where this could go.

I will work on adding the hoodies this week. There is another CR event that I will be helping to set up and that is going to eat up a lot of time.

• 3 weeks later...