wart removal techniques

AWW$HEEET

It's all about killing the "roots" of the wart which keep it growing back. The wart remover is an acidic paste you put on your wart and cover so that it slowly kills the cells there. Cutting it out works, as long as you dig deep enough to remove the entire thing, roots and all. The duct tape theory is supposed to 'suffocate' the cells there and eventually kill them, but that takes for fucking ever. Freezing is extremely quick and basically kills everything there where the wart is as well. All of the methods are basically aimed at killing or removing the skin where the wart is at.

That being said, I've tried just about everything on the warts I used to have on my fingers and palms. I've had luck just chewing the damn things off by habit on my fingers, and the one on my palm which was hardest to remove, I actually froze, cut out and took fire to lol.

:barf:

I can never tell if one of your threads is for real or not, but oh well. I had one for almost 2 years that the OTC freezing kits didn't work on at all. They had made it a little smaller, but it wouldn't go away. One day I accidentally snagged it on something and it ripped most of it off, but it still came back. I just kind of got used to it and stopped trying to get rid of it. A little over a month ago I started taking GNC's Mega Men Sport multivitamin and I shit you not, it was gone in a little over a week. I don't know for sure if it's related, but it was the only thing I started doing differently recently. It's also the only wart I've ever had.

At one point I got bored overseas and I grew tired of two of mine. They became uncomfortable so I cut the one off of my middle finger that grew high. It was not that painful. I had one that was embedded in my thumb pad. She. i cut it out it was like a plug, very deep in my thumb and extremely painful. They both returned at the same time 1 1/2 years later.

I had 1 when I was a freshman in H.S. I went home one day took a pair of fingernail clippers cut it off my knuckle, then I poured some peroxide on it followed by some alcohol and then some more peroxide, It never came back