Favorite Radio Station

Patterson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is likely to turn into a poll as it's narrowed down, but what are your most commonly listened to Radio Stations in Columbus? I'm guessing 97.1, 99.7, 106.7.

And 105.7

Common man and Torg = better than Collin Cowturd and Jim Rome on any given day.

And 105.7

Common man and Torg = better than Collin Cowturd and Jim Rome on any given day.

Dave Metzold and Earle Bruce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>> Common Man and Turd

92.3, 96.3, 97.1, 97.9, 99.7, 105.7, 106.7, 107.1, 107.5. I listen to all kinds of music so whoever is playing the good songs and not blabbering. Only morning radio that was good was Blazer and Mo but i heard there gone now. But over here its Pandora in the rooms, IPOD in the gym and Kabul Rock in the up armoureds lol.

Dave Metzold and Earle Bruce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dogshit >>>>>>>>>> Common Man and Turd

Never listened to Metzold and Bruce but I can definitely say that dogshit does feel better in the ears than Common Man and the Torg. Those guys are absolute morons and the fact that people listen to them and think they're good? :fuuuu:

The Torg will forever be remembered by me for saying Arizona-Arizona St. is a rivalry on par with OSU-Michigan. :lolguy:

Never listened to Metzold and Bruce but I can definitely say that dogshit does feel better in the ears than Common Man and the Torg. Those guys are absolute morons and the fact that people listen to them and think they're good? :fuuuu:

The Torg will forever be remembered by me for saying Arizona-Arizona St. is a rivalry on par with OSU-Michigan. :lolguy:

I called Turd out on Twitter last year because they were teasing "breaking news that OSU fans are gonna hate" all day and all show. They finally revealed that the ESPN reporters were still in town. That was it! He responded to my "THAT was your breaking news? SMH" with "don't be one of those retarded whiny fans"

LOL WUT

I called Turd out on Twitter last year because they were teasing "breaking news that OSU fans are gonna hate" all day and all show. They finally revealed that the ESPN reporters were still in town. That was it! He responded to my "THAT was your breaking news? SMH" with "don't be one of those retarded whiny fans"

LOL WUT

Haha... he got trolled HARD by this OSU fan I know regarding all that investigation shit. Guy I know posed as "Ellis" from the SI investigation article. Was texting and calling back and forth with Torg for a week or so and Torg was tweeting that he was getting all the inside scoop and was going to have all this awesome information. Eventually someone let him know it was all a troll so Torg had to delete all the tweets and just deny/ignore all the people wondering what happened to the "Ellis" info.

they are funny and incorporate sports w hilarity. all these other super srs sports commentators are not remotely as funny.

Let me guess... your favorite comedians are Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia?

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

Haha... he got trolled HARD by this OSU fan I know regarding all that investigation shit. Guy I know posed as "Ellis" from the SI investigation article. Was texting and calling back and forth with Torg for a week or so and Torg was tweeting that he was getting all the inside scoop and was going to have all this awesome information. Eventually someone let him know it was all a troll so Torg had to delete all the tweets and just deny/ignore all the people wondering what happened to the "Ellis" info.

ROFL, I remember that happening. I think I've always read all their "inside" and "breaking" news 2nd or 3rd hand from websites HOURS before they go on the air. If they acted like what they really are, 2 morons just bullshitting about sports, they wouldn't be as bad, but they act like they are expert analysts and awesome reporters.

Let me guess... your favorite comedians are Dane Cook and Carlos Mencia?

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

thats a clown question bro

ROFL, I remember that happening. I think I've always read all their "inside" and "breaking" news 2nd or 3rd hand from websites HOURS before they go on the air. If they acted like what they really are, 2 morons just bullshitting about sports, they wouldn't be as bad, but they act like they are expert analysts and awesome reporters.

i dont care, i still like em better than any other bullshit they put on 97.1

thats a clown question bro

i dont care, i still like em better than any other bullshit they put on 97.1

Listen to 610 for your sports :dumb:

Wow did not know sports talk radio was this serious of business...

It's not that it's "serious business" it's just that when you're a semi-knowledgeable sports fan and you hear some of the shit guys like Common Man/Torg say it just makes your brain want to eat itself.

InBeforeJoeBitchesAboutRadio :o

Best station to me, easily, is 98.9 Jack FM. Hardly any commercials, wide range of music. Then for me (in no particular order) it's 96.3, 99.7, 105.7, 103.9, 106.7. :nod: