Favorite Radio Station

Patterson

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NPR

Get edumacated!

89.7 WOSU or 90.3 WCBE (I listen to WOSU)

Yep, 90.3 for NPR up here in Cleveland too. Only radio station I have programmed as a preset. Otherwise I stream Spotify from my phone.

Sad that Car Talk is done though :(, one of the best radio shows ever.

Guest CARkid

I got tired of listening to the radio so I started getting books on CD at the library. Waaayyy better use of time than listening to the radio.

Bob and Tom used to be on a radio station when I first moved here, what happened to them??

I got tired of listening to the radio so I started getting books on CD at the library. Waaayyy better use of time than listening to the radio.

Bob and Tom used to be on a radio station when I first moved here, what happened to them??

Bob and Tom are unfunny. "LETS LAUGH AND TALK SUPER LOUD OVER THE TOP OF OUR GUESTS SO THAT THE LISTENERS CANT EVEN HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING LULZ"

Common Man & Torg are awesome. Who cares if you think they are idiots? The show is three hours of entertainment and they always have something interesting to talk about. When I worked in a warehouse I would listen to 97.1 from 1 to 6 every day. I liked Holy and Spielman's show, and I like Rothman and Stanley's show too

Common Man & Torg are awesome. Who cares if you think they are idiots? The show is three hours of entertainment and they always have something interesting to talk about. When I worked in a warehouse I would listen to 97.1 from 1 to 6 every day. I liked Holy and Spielman's show, and I like Rothman and Stanley's show too

Spielman and Ricordati (Common Man) were the last good local combo they had on 97.1. They were an "odd couple." Spielman being an ex-football player, extremely disciplined, super conservative, etc. Ricordati being a total non-athlete, kinda sloppy guy with no real sports knowledge.

Spielman and Hooley was boring because they were too similar but at least they knew what they were talking about. Then Hooley unveiled himself as a massive douchebag and got run out of town because of it. Common Man and Torg are too similar and don't know what they're talking about.

I do like Rothman. How he handles working with a moron like Stanley is beyond me but Stanley is an ex-Buckeye so he'll never get criticized too harshly. He's OK when he's talking what he knows (football) but when they have to talk other sports it's painful to listen to.

When Urban did his first interview with 97.1 after being hired there were several cringe-worthy moments during it where Stanley asked Meyer if he remembered working with his dad who I guess was a coach when Urban was a grad assistant at OSU. "DO YOU REMEMBER MY DAD URBAN? WHAT WAS IT LIKE WORKING WITH MY DAD? DID MY DAD LIKE YOU? DO YOU LIKE ME?" If I wasn't so eager to listen to everything Urban had to say at all times during those first few months after he was hired I would have shut it off...lol.

97.1 and 92.3 are all I really listen to on the radio.

Torg and Common man are hilarious.

I wish I had satellite radio. The only thing that would ever be on would be NHL home ice.