Attn: Nickelback Fans....

Buck531

I was never a huge fan of nirvana. as far as bands from seattle go, pearl jam was much better imho. metallica I was a huge fan up until re-load, after that, they're music just sucked.

:dumb:

let's focus here people, nickelback sucks

Canada LOL

Incorrect..

F-Bodies suck ass in general.

At his his new LS powered vehicle is good at more than 1 thing.

Oh, like hauling fatties around town? I drive my car to work often and actually use it, it's a HUGE difference when you're not obese, fit in the car, and can use it for everyday things :)

Oh, like hauling fatties around town? I drive my car to work often and actually use it, it's a HUGE difference when you're not obese, fit in the car, and can use it for everyday things :)

And before you come back with the "You can't drive it in the winter" I do. I have snow tires I'm not a pussy like most people :p After all it's a car. It's meant to get the shit beat out of it no matter the conditions.

Incorrect..

F-Bodies suck ass in general.

At his his new LS powered vehicle is good at more than 1 thing.

I've come to the conclusion that you might actually be a high functioning retarded individual that figured out how to get on CR.

Bravo I guess?

Stop thread shitting. You're a mod, you should know this by now.

This is a nickelback thread not a white knight another mod who had an fbody and is getting picked on thread.

Now back to nickelback sucking.

I was never a huge fan of nirvana. as far as bands from seattle go, pearl jam was much better imho. metallica I was a huge fan up until re-load, after that, they're music just sucked.

I am an old guy, but my favorite band out of seattle wasn't a band it was Jimi Hendrix