AWD DD?

Sturg1647545502

So i'm looking for a DD car thats AWD.

Subaru is on the top of my list. Hatchback/wagon is incredibly practical, i like the interior, handling, motor and gadgets. Plus i've owned an sti in the past. But finding a newer used wrx in good condition for less than what they paid new for it is hard. maybe i'm looking in the wrong places...

but im also looking at the

s60r

cts 4

and pretty much any used audi.

i like the evo, but as a DD the wrxs' hatch takes the cake (unless it's a stupid low price and not beat to mexico and back)

I'm the least familar with the S60r and cts4. I have yet to do a test drive in either.

I know there have been a rash of "tell me what to buy" threads but whats your 2 cents?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much are you looking to spend? I wouldn't suggest a EVO for a daily. Been driving mine or like 6 months as a daily and after a good month or two it starts to wear thin. Just bought a new FIAT for a daily.

Saab 92x and save some cash ?

• Upvote 1

How much are you looking to spend? I wouldn't suggest a EVO for a daily. Been driving mine or like 6 months as a daily and after a good month or two it starts to wear thin. Just bought a new FIAT for a daily.

Saab 92x and save some cash ?

Never considered a saab before. hmm i'll add it to the list

The 9-2X is essentially a WRX wagon with SAAB stuff on it. If you look under the hood you will find the subaru 2.0L flat four. They are CLASSY, love the AERO model.

Only thing with SAAB right now is finding some parts if things break. For the most part it's ok, but some things can be a strain.

The 9-2X is essentially a WRX wagon with SAAB stuff on it. If you look under the hood you will find the subaru 2.0L flat four.

Only thing with SAAB right now is finding some parts if things break. For the most part it's ok, but some things can be a strain.

Hows their reliability? gear box?

S60R's are sick but good luck finding one for a reasonable price in good condition and low miles. They were my primary target for three months and I never found on worth buying.

Yea i remember you going after them. I would assume there are not that many out there and even less in good shape at a good price

i think the 3.6L in the cts4 has been determined to be a huge piece of shit. unless you are talking about another motor....

This is why i ended up buying a G35x over a CTS4 :( I was so sad when i found out the motor sucked.

outback XT

Legacy GT Spec B

forrester XT

G35X

Trailblazer SS

A friend of mine might have a Forest XT for sale. WRB, stick, lowered (not slammed) I'm trying to find out if he's still got it or not.

PM me a price/miles/phone number....please!