WTB: Used racing slicks

tyrone

Hi, I am using Nascar slicks as a barrier system for a go kart track and need another 50-55 to complete the track. The ones I have now are Goodyear Eagles but I will take any slicks available.

I need them asap and I am willing to pick them up this week. Any help is appreciated.

I've always just shown up at the track and talked to the guys running the tire changing places, they're the ones who have to load the huge take-off pile at the end of the weekend so they've been happy to give some of said pile away.

Are you setting the track up at your house? If so, you are only allowed to have so many used tires on your property. A friend of mine and I were setting up a track at his dads house just inside of the Baltimore corp limit and had to change plans due to the EPA came out and told us were had too many used tires "laying around". Either way, after it's a ll set up are you going to have a CR day at your track? I think you should. :-)

Its at 33 & Hamilton at the putt putt course/driving range. I should have it open in the next couple of weeks if I can get the stumps and trees cut down...stupid chainsaw. After that it's just concrete drilling and an inspection.

I can do a CR day once it's setup. The karts are pretty fast so it should be perfect for CR members

Its at 33 & Hamilton at the putt putt course/driving range. I should have it open in the next couple of weeks if I can get the stumps and trees cut down...stupid chainsaw. After that it's just concrete drilling and an inspection.

I can do a CR day once it's setup. The karts are pretty fast so it should be perfect for CR members

WIN!!!!!