Russians...

Buck531

Just about every commercial vehicle and most private ones have cameras over there. Some quirk of their laws makes it just about impossible to prove somebody was at fault in an accident without many witnesses or video.

I've been seriously considering a dash mount for a GoPro for the same reasons.

Just about every commercial vehicle and most private ones have cameras over there. Some quirk of their laws makes it just about impossible to prove somebody was at fault in an accident without many witnesses or video.

I've been seriously considering a dash mount for a GoPro for the same reasons.

There is an android app that records your car speed by GPS, where you were, and video, all at once. The company that makes it sells mounts for each phone to provide a good camera view.

Gotta be honest though...if you had a dashcam running in most US commercial vehicles, it'd be a near run thing for which country would have the most videos.

I use to run one when I was driving a truck. It's pretty crazy the amount of idiots out there on the road.

Commercial drivers a lot of the time will get automatically blamed by police in accidents, i've heard numerous times of these cameras saving drivers careers.