Hey Smokers, check this out...

SWing'R

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just give up the smoking. it will be banned in a few years anyway.. LOL

Oh I agree. I used to smoke years ago. Hate being around smoke now but just stumbled upon

this product last night, it sounds pretty cool, sound like a better idea than freezin your ass off

going outside during the winter getting in that cig when you're at work.

And yeah, before someone points it out, my name is at the top of the

page when you go to the link because I quickly signed up as an affiliate,

I like to seize the moment when I see a decent earning potential :grin:

These fake cigs are rough. I damn near coughed up a lung after taking a drag from one. Not really my cup of tea. Mainly cuz the damn thing is a big as a sharpie.

I look at it this way. I'm helping pay for childrens healthcare. So I'm giving back to my community. Are you sure you want me to stop smoking? Then Uncle Sam can tax you for some random shit.

just give up the smoking. it will be banned in a few years anyway.. LOL

Doubt it, they'll legalize marijuana and tax the crap out of that too before they would ban smoking...too much money to be made. But I agree, just stop smoking. :p

These fake cigs are rough. I damn near coughed up a lung after taking a drag from one. Not really my cup of tea. Mainly cuz the damn thing is a big as a sharpie.

I look at it this way. I'm helping pay for childrens healthcare. So I'm giving back to my community. Are you sure you want me to stop smoking? Then Uncle Sam can tax you for some random shit.

i have seen this kid without a cig for a few hours......... i dont want him to stop smoking :lol:

These appear to be the same size as an actual cig. (watch the videos on the site)

If I still smoked I'd probably give'm a try.

i have seen this kid without a cig for a few hours......... i dont want him to stop smoking :lol:

it's hilarious to observe someone that is craving a cig..they get all kinds of pissy like a chick on the rag.

then it makes you realize what kind of hold they have on some people.

it's as bad as a crack addiction

Edited by serpentracer

it's hilarious to observe someone that is craving a cig..they get all kinds of pissy like a chick on the rag.

then it makes you realize what kind of hold they have on some people.

it's as bad as a crack addiction

I'm smoke when I'm nervous, bored, or around people that are generally irritating me.

It really depends on my mood. I'm by far not a chain smoker. I can go a couple of days and be perfectly fine. It has been done. Usually I don't get too cranky unless there is some f*cktard around me jabbering on about something i care nothing to hear about. Or when a really bad stripper comes out to dance. I have an excuse to get up and not shell out a dollar for her shaking her ass three feet from me.

I understand that it's not for everyone. I'm not gonna be an asshat and blow smoke in your face. Or light up when you're eating. I consider that rude, and tactless. I try to be polite about it.

"Smoking gives me a reason to keep my hands off of my dick all day" - Denis Leary

Edited by Cdubyah

I'm smoke when I'm nervous, bored, or around people that are generally irritating me.

It really depends on my mood. I'm by far not a chain smoker. I can go a couple of days and be perfectly fine. It has been done. Usually I don't get too cranky unless there is some f*cktard around me jabbering on about something i care nothing to hear about. Or when a really bad stripper comes out to dance. I have an excuse to get up and not shell out a dollar for her shaking her ass three feet from me.

I understand that it's not for everyone. I'm not gonna be an asshat and blow smoke in your face. Or light up when you're eating. I consider that rude, and tactless. I try to be polite about it.

"Smoking gives me a reason to keep my hands off of my dick all day" - Denis Leary

true story i will say this is prob the most polite smoker i have ever hung with