Wanted - Competent & Motivated Realtor

KillJoy

I am in need of a Realtor who will actively and aggressively market a home.

I do NOT want someone who will list is on MLS, their website, and the local papers.

Anyone know of someone who meets this?

KillJoy

Edited by KillJoy

I just fired the list on MLS and wait type.

I hired Jeff Mahler from Keller Williams looking for exactly what you seek. He aggressively sold my friend's house quite quickly and was great. He's been super on top of it with us so far.

Jmahler1@gmail.com

(614) 832-7139

I wont get anything for it but you can tell him Ken from Frenchpark said so.

Unfortunately my Realtor is the useless hands-off type as well. I'm under contract until September but if we still have the house by then (very likely) I'll be switching.

Yeah.... I literally fired our last one. We were only 4 months into a 6 month contract, and her Broker agreed with ME to release the Contract!!!

No more fail Realtors for me!

KillJoy

I just fired the list on MLS and wait type.

I hired Jeff Mahler from Keller Williams looking for exactly what you seek. He aggressively sold my friend's house quite quickly and was great. He's been super on top of it with us so far.

Jmahler1@gmail.com

(614) 832-7139

I wont get anything for it but you can tell him Ken from Frenchpark said so.

I just sent him an Email....

Anyone else?

KillJoy

I went with the Poss Team from Keller Williams when buying my house. Great company, they go above and beyond even after closing.

So my Open House is today at 2. None of my online listings show it being an open house and there are no signs on the major strets nearby. This will be my second OH. No one came to my last one. I wonder why...

Fucking useless. I'm about to have a serious talk with this fucker about my contract and what exactly he does for me.

So my Open House is today at 2. None of my online listings show it being an open house and there are no signs on the major strets nearby. This will be my second OH. No one came to my last one. I wonder why...

Fucking useless. I'm about to have a serious talk with this fucker about my contract and what exactly he does for me.

People terminate contracts all the time. Just ask for a release. Threaten a bad review on Yelp/Angie's list/bbb if you get any pushback.

We are in contract on a house and the listing agent is a moron and giving the seller bad advice. All they have done is piss us off in negotiations and it seems as though they are going to ignore our inspection repair request. I am tempted to tell them to piss off. Bad listing agents can do more than just ruin your marketing and footsteps, they can also kill deals.

You do realize that open-houses are simply marketing opportunities for the realtor to get new buyer business, right?

Realtors have screwed this process up badly, I am afraid. In the housing boom, any idiot could sell a house (by listing and waiting). This caused a glut of list and wait. Good luck finding a good one.

• 2 weeks later...
I hope you went with Jeff, he just got our house in contract in less than a month for 96% of asking. He negotiated like a fucking shark too.

I couldn't be happier with this dude. He earned every cent of his commission.

Have you been in communication w/ him?

And, yes. We are meeting with him on Tuesday. It looks like we will be listing with him to Rent the home.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

Have you been in communication w/ him?

And, yes. We are meeting with him on Tuesday. It looks like we will be listing with him to Rent the home.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

I don't actually know your real name so I haven't talked to him about the referral.