Red White and Boom game planning (COTA ON STRIKE)

Sturg1647545502

I'm missing the part where COTA drivers are under-paid and can't make a fair (good actually) wage... After only 7 years on the job, a driver can be at the top of the salary scale and be making close to (or more) than the average household income in the state. Seems like a good salary (starting and top) to me...

Relatively speaking, yeah, for a bus driver, they make a fair wage. Problem is they fail to accept that's the wage range for what they do. If a driver is there 7+ years and making a career of it, then they need accept the fact that they chose not to advance beyond what they have and that the rest of us aren't going to fund their crack-pipe dream to drive a bus and make a ton of money.

I'm sure they are fighting for benefits, etc. just like everyone else, but reality has to slap them in the face and tell them if they want more, the door is over ------> there and to make more you have to aspire to do more. Harsh but real.

In for more Sturg Love.

Relatively speaking, yeah, for a bus driver, they make a fair wage. Problem is they fail to accept that's the wage range for what they do. I'm sorry but I can't imagine too many kids growing up hoping to retire as a bus driver. If a driver is there 7+ years and making a career of it, then they need accept the fact that they chose not to advance beyond what they have and that the rest of us aren't going to fund their crack-pipe dream to drive a bus and make a ton of money.

I'm sure they are fighting for benefits, etc. just like everyone else, but reality has to slap them in the face and tell them if they want more, the door is over ------> there and to make more you have to aspire to do more. Harsh but real.

In for more Sturg Love.

Couldn't agree more. I am pretty sure the majority of Americans that are not happy with their current salary or benefits will be out looking for Jobs with better jobs and salary and benefits. With the current economy and job market, their wages are more than fair. It is kind of messed up that we are funding these assholes by with the .25% extra in sales tax we have to pay and the rare occation that we would actually uses the buses they are not available to us.

Looks like they vote tonight to accept terms and back to work tomorrow at 5am assuming the vote passes which is the hint I am getting. Cota should be running tomorrow. No worries.

Your source sucks

In for more Sturg Love.

I SOL in my own thread again. I called out damnreds for NOT posting about cota and actually posting about the topic but it got "modderated". Damn big govt. CR mods What. The. Fuck. Why do I feel likeallmy fucking rights are being taken away from me????? Bullshit. This country is going down the shitter faster than I can shit on a laxative. SMH.

Don't care, me and Dover have a hotel at crowne plaza and have a parking garage to park in. Can't fucking wait!

Room number lol???? Hope you and Dover got some bitches or who knows what will happen lol.