So how long before the storms hit?

TTQ B4U

So we're at the fireworks and my parents are My sister and husband who decided to stay behind at our place texted me there are huge storms headed our way. Great :(

So how long before the spoil the Dublin fireworks?

Fucking fireworks starting early.. I was about to leave and go see some, and get halfway there and see the damn things already going off!.. I got to see a whopping 10 mins of the show after i found somehwere to pull off and watch them at

Fucking fireworks starting early.. I was about to leave and go see some, and get halfway there and see the damn things already going off!.. I got to see a whopping 10 mins of the show after i found somehwere to pull off and watch them at

Best part is the finish.... :gabe:

didn't you hear? due to the recession and budget cuts they were starting the fireworks with the grand finale this year.

jk, that does suck. we were at park of roses and they started about half an hour earily because of the impending weather.

didn't you hear? due to the recession and budget cuts they were starting the fireworks with the grand finale this year.

jk, that does suck. we were at park of roses and they started about half an hour earily because of the impending weather.

San Diego bay shot all 30 minutes off in 30 seconds this year.

http://www.10tv.com/content/pages/fireworks-listings.html

Yup.

Screw all the apps and whatnot, the fastest easiest way to check radar is just to bookmark this page on your homescreen, opens that .gif instantly.

http://images.intellicast.com/WxImages/RadarLoop/day_None_anim.gif

Also that is the site that channel 4 uses for their radar on their own website. I have been using that site for 10-12 years.