Electrician help and quote needed (standby generator)

Murse

Hey guys I'm looking into getting a standby generator installed at my wife's cupcake shop and need some input and a rough quote (until we decide when we are going to do it and then will get someone here to give us a quote.)

Our furnase is gas so the generator will be natural gas powered. But I need help with figuring out how powerful of one we would need. It must run a commercial fridge, chest freezer, ice cream chest and the a/c at a minimum! Possibly the oven as well. We also may end up running the neighbors fridge as well, so a generator that can support that as well.

The building is about 600 sq ft or so. So quite small! I know that permits will probably need pulled as well, we are in downtown Canal Winchester. So whoever can do it will need to be able to pull permits here.

We got lucky with the Friday storm and one of our neighbors hooked up his portable generator to our refridgerator, freezer, and ice cream chest along with the neighbors fridge and his buildings stuff. But because it was so bloody hot in here we still lost all the frostings and some other food.

If there is any other info needed please let me know. How large of a generator is needed (kw)?

So our land lord just stopped by and told me that South Central Power offers the Generlink LINK would that be a better idea? And again what Kw would I probably need or how do I figure out what I need?