Cr y u no race???

phil

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that wasn't so well said I would have given you much shit. I wish you the best in you're straight line domination of CR. But please consider trying a real beer. Bud Light is just way too stereotypical.

Stereotypical?? He's black! There goes the stereotype!!

You said the same thing last time when you had your white LT1 jalopy.

Hopes and dreams bro, keep them alive. :dumb:

If you are not running 10's you might just want to sit this dance out based on what his new car has done...

If you are not running 10's you might just want to sit this dance out based on what his new car has done...

Sweet, LS1 FANBOI to the rescue.

What his car did prior to the old owner doing some de-modding is irrelevant.

Not to mention the KfP factor. Anything he drives gets an automatic -100hp tax for being KfP.

Not one, but 2 Red LS1's LOL

Sweet, LS1 FANBOI to the rescue.

What his car did prior to the old owner doing some de-modding is irrelevant.

Not to mention the KfP factor. Anything he drives gets an automatic -100hp tax for being KfP.

Not one, but 2 Red LS1's LOL

This car has not been de-modded. I know the history of this car and have talked to the original owner who built this car. It is not the car that someone thought was from Texas. Do you know how many red firebirds are out there?

Anyways

The white car ran good but would not hook up at all. The new car is a totally different car than the jalopy. I cant argue with that term because, well it was a jalopy.

Red LS1's are awesome and 50k turbo beatles make me laugh. Dont get turned in to a red ls1 sammich.

The face hate is still strong with this one :).

• Downvote 1

This car has not been de-modded. I know the history of this car and have talked to the original owner who built this car. It is not the car that someone thought was from Texas. Do you know how many red firebirds are out there?

Anyways

The white car ran good but would not hook up at all. The new car is a totally different car than the jalopy. I cant argue with that term because, well it was a jalopy.

Red LS1's are awesome and 50k turbo beatles make me laugh. Dont get turned in to a red ls1 sammich.

The face hate is still strong with this one :).

Face hate?

I <3 all my CR brolos, even if they drive red dragons.

Any car I own was never specifically built to be fast in a straight line....

But I'm always willing to give it a shot against you big ol V8 baddies with my little cars. Even when I lose, I don't care as it's all in fun. Plus I can turn corners and brake safely as well!

Face hate?

But I'm always willing to give it a shot against you big ol V8 baddies with my little cars. Even when I lose, I don't care as it's all in fun. Plus I can turn corners and brake safely as well!

Shit, it's even good at running into other cars and keeping it's occupants alive!

Face hate?

RED DRAGN - lol, I have to get tags this month.

I love you to. :) And yes it is in all good fun.

I do have wonderful brakes on the red car but I'm not taking any corners.

You will get your wig split in to 5 pieces this time around :). Stick to the cones lol.

I'm not a big fan of roll racing and my car is set up for dig racing only. Thats not to say that I would not give it a shot though :).

Understandable, id try a dig with you to but the second gear syncro is fucked up in my car and I can't shift fast from 1st to 2nd.

Got you beat. 120 one way to hangout and I still showed up :p

Drive 120 miles one way to hang out with friends.....80$

Getting a speeding ticket on the way to hang out......140$

The look on Phil's face when he found out someone messed with his car.... Priceless.

Understandable, id try a dig with you to but the second gear syncro is fucked up in my car and I can't shift fast from 1st to 2nd.

I have the same problem right now myself. The stock trans seems to hold the power for now from a roll though, so I'm probably good for 40 rolls until the T5 gets replaced.

The look on Phil's face when he found out someone messed with his car.... Priceless.

Winner winner chicken dinner

i hate you all, i got in the car and my girl was like, soooo someone opened your hood and was playing around..... you fucks were bout to get shot. glad everyone laughed, except me :fuuuu: