Cr y u no race???

phil

the mighty hal has responded with one of his most epic rebuttles.

KEY POINTS HE HIT ON HERE

*"low level chase employee" ( luckily im not on the low end, happily in the middle)- its cool though, low level chase employees are making more than you right now so way to look cool

* living with a roomate- umm yeah, its cool, we have a good time living out bachelor pad out. enjoying my mid 20s like a mid 20 yr old should

*george did pass from racing, a lot of people die everyday in accidents, please use a more narrow topic to make your point next time.

* you bang models like paul types complete paragraphs. you have no swag, no game, no fashion, so needless to say the bitches you were fucking were top of the line lane bryant material. models non the less.

*congrats onbeing in law school, with the length of time it took you to finish undergrad, you should be a lawyer somewhere around 43/44.

* oh you werent a body builder, you were a power lifter. i cant keep up with your lies and fabricated stories. when you post your bull shit, i have to remind myself that you really believe the shit you type is worth a damn. its not, its like watching WCW, you know its all junk but you are just so bored that you need to entertain yourself some how.

keep dodging the fact that you are on a racing site, bashing people who race. your on a racing site and you have nothing to race. your on a racing site talking about how useless racing is....i feel your relevance is worth less than a low level chase employees income.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*"low level chase employee" ( luckily im not on the low end, happily in the middle)- its cool though, low level chase employees are making more than you right now so way to look cool

* living with a roomate- umm yeah, its cool, we have a good time living out bachelor pad out. enjoying my mid 20s like a mid 20 yr old should

*george did pass from racing, a lot of people die everyday in accidents, please use a more narrow topic to make your point next time.

* you bang models like paul types complete paragraphs. you have no swag, no game, no fashion, so needless to say the bitches you were fucking were top of the line lane bryant material. models non the less.

*congrats onbeing in law school, with the length of time it took you to finish undergrad, you should be a lawyer somewhere around 43/44.

* oh you werent a body builder, you were a power lifter. i cant keep up with your lies and fabricated stories. when you post your bull shit, i have to remind myself that you really believe the shit you type is worth a damn. its not, its like watching WCW, you know its all junk but you are just so bored that you need to entertain yourself some how.

keep dodging the fact that you are on a racing site, bashing people who race. your on a racing site and you have nothing to race. your on a racing site talking about how useless racing is....i feel your relevance is worth less than a low level chase employees income.

QFT.

and bookmarked for future reference.

:nutkick:

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/gameblouses.gif

Somehow I doubt low level Chase employees are making more than me right now, but that's ok. Maybe you're assuming I'm unemployed, that would be about par for the course for you and your misinformation. Keep up the failure, it's not like you can do anything else.

I'm glad you enjoy being an irresponsible brat, obsessed with living under childish societal "rules" which dictate that you spend your 20's tirelessly searching for used up pussy and rooming with some other guy(s). Please go argue to people who have stable lives with families, that living as a lonely bachelor, with a roommate, is a happy existence.

Glad you got the point, thanks for clarifying for everyone else. I guess you just don't learn from other people's mistakes. Continue taking your life, along with other people's lives, in your hands, that's such a genuine example of the type of person you are.

Interesting, now you know the entire history of my past sexual conquests? Oh, those are more failed assumptions you say? You enjoy fucking your trailer trash models, I'll happily take what I have.

Ok, let's do a quick analysis of the time it took me to do undergrad. Given the amount of time I was actually enrolled in school, which removes the part of the equation where I was not actively trying to do anything with school, it took me 4.5 years to graduate. Keep in mind half of that time I was in high school and that is with switching my major multiple times. Beyond that, are you in grad school? No? Do you honestly believe you're smart enough to make it to any grad school, let alone law school? Somehow, based upon everything I have ever read from you, I doubt you could even get into Florida Coastal (the Columbus State of law schools).

You're throwing around a lot of accusations for a guy who claimed he was going to be working at OSU and claims to have done so much else which somehow never happened. Please, go cite instances of my lying or fabricating stories. It may fit your ego to believe that I'm not what I say, but reality would certainly disagree with you.

Tl;dr: Phil defends his childish actions by exuding a childish, incredibly self driven, attitude. He appears to still believe he is in high school, or maybe he just never grew up past that stage.

Edit: I forgot to address you last little nugget of idiocy. If you truly believe CR is a racing site, you need some psychiatric help. Basic observation would tell you that this is nothing more than a social networking site. It's a ghost of its formal self, in terms of racing. Beyond that I physically can race any of my cars, I have been known to offer tech advice when I feel like entering into that section, I contribute to the other sections when people ask questions. It would seem I contribute more to this site than a sorry loudmouth who wants nothing more than to fuck white trash and live his life 1/4 mile at a time.

he enjoys bitching via internet, the more you respond, the more he thinks hes making his point. there is no point, cause people wont stop doing what they want to do.

Hi guys, I can't follow my own advice.

I'll be back tomorrow to see what kind of lame response you have. Please, don't let me down.

Lettuce parade a short list: Jamie- races, does extremely well with himself, ray, old as dirt, but you can catch him on the street racing, mark, seen him make more street passes than long winded post you conjure up, Sam, makes a good living, you can bet your ass he is gonna be back out making passes, doc....enough said.

So with that said, how does your argument stack up? All wildly successful people do what you say is a high school act by immature people who can't grow up... Shot an ar-15 through your theory there didn't I? Sorry law isn't my thing, maybe in 10-15 years when you are city prosecutor banging on 16 yr old girls for parking in a handicap lane you will still be as cool then as you think you are now. I'll stick to doing what I do, being unbareably awsesome. You do what you used to do well... E battle hero.

Lettuce parade a short list: Jamie- races, does extremely well with himself, ray, old as dirt, but you can catch him on the street racing, mark, seen him make more street passes than long winded post you conjure up, Sam, makes a good living, you can bet your ass he is gonna be back out making passes, doc....enough said.

So with that said, how does your argument stack up? All wildly successful people do what you say is a high school act by immature people who can't grow up... Shot an ar-15 through your theory there didn't I? Sorry law isn't my thing, maybe in 10-15 years when you are city prosecutor banging on 16 yr old girls for parking in a handicap lane you will still be as cool then as you think you are now. I'll stick to doing what I do, being unbareably awsesome. You do what you used to do well... E battle hero.

:lol: your attempts to bash me are weak and quite sad. Quoting bad movie lines and pumping your chest for throwing out some advice for people to fix their cars. Congrats to you, I'll make sure to tell everyone how awesome Hal is at the tech section. Most of your advice is so one sided and "Hal" based that you can't see passed your own dumbass views. Most of the time people skip through your post because you have Tim syndrome. Your entertainment vAlue is faded and your antics are old and never refreshed. You just recycle the same bull shit over and over. The racing is still strong, just no one cares to inform you as you are now worthless in that area. I'm done arguing with you cause my previous post shots on your whole agenda. Enjoy

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj288/Dubs740/daafbdca40fc1fbb3601e5f244372438.gif

Tl;dr: Phil defends his childish actions by exuding a childish, incredibly self driven, attitude. He appears to still believe he is in high school, or maybe he just never grew up past that stage.

Edit: I forgot to address you last little nugget of idiocy. If you truly believe CR is a racing site, you need some psychiatric help. Basic observation would tell you that this is nothing more than a social networking site. It's a ghost of its formal self, in terms of racing. Beyond that I physically can race any of my cars, I have been known to offer tech advice when I feel like entering into that section, I contribute to the other sections when people ask questions. It would seem I contribute more to this site than a sorry loudmouth who wants nothing more than to fuck white trash and live his life 1/4 mile at a time.

:lol: your attempts to bash me are weak and quite sad. Quoting bad movie lines and pumping your chest for throwing out some advice for people to fix their cars. Congrats to you, I'll make sure to tell everyone how awesome Hal is at the tech section. Most of your advice is so one sided and "Hal" based that you can't see passed your own dumbass views. Most of the time people skip through your post because you have Tim syndrome. Your entertainment vAlue is faded and your antics are old and never refreshed. You just recycle the same bull shit over and over. The racing is still strong, just no one cares to inform you as you are now worthless in that area. I'm done arguing with you cause my previous post shits on your whole agenda. Enjoy

:lol: your attempts to bash me are weak and quite sad. Quoting bad movie lines and pumping your chest for throwing out some advice for people to fix their cars. Congrats to you, I'll make sure to tell everyone how awesome Hal is at the tech section. Most of your advice is so one sided and "Hal" based that you can't see passed your own dumbass views. Most of the time people skip through your post because you have Tim syndrome. Your entertainment vAlue is faded and your antics are old and never refreshed. You just recycle the same bull shit over and over. The racing is still strong, just no one cares to inform you as you are now worthless in that area. I'm done arguing with you cause my previous post shits on your whole agenda. Enjoy

maybe someday when he is a little older and wiser, he may understand that he isn't king of the world. that people are different. and just because they don't do exactly what he does, it doesn't mean they are wrong or bad people. just my .02

Id say the reason people quit racing for the mot part same for everyone. They grow up life happens kids being a parent become what's important. Cars get sold and mini vans get bought wich i s gay. At least be a man and get a suv. Wich I why I have 3. Lol and some like me never done it. The reason u see ray mark sam and so on is they can afford the tickets car impounds lost license or attny to keep em. Not many grown middle income men street racing. Now there deff are a few and I've went to the west side man weekends but just to talk to people hell they harldy race too.

Id say the reason people quit racing for the mot part same for everyone. They grow up life happens kids being a parent become what's important. Cars get sold and mini vans get bought wich i s gay. At least be a man and get a suv. Wich I why I have 3. Lol and some like me never done it. The reason u see ray mark sam and so on is they can afford the tickets car impounds lost license or attny to keep em. Not many grown middle income men street racing. Now there deff are a few and I've went to the west side man weekends but just to talk to people hell they harldy race too.

You aren't fooling anyone by buying an SUV, bro.

Mini vans are gay. Well blastro is a cool van and vans with beds to fuck lots of 60s 70s pussy was cool. Now its suvs. So in conclusion your boyfriend said get your ass bac in the grand carivan cause they aren't done ass raping you yet.

Mini vans are gay. Well blastro is a cool van and vans with beds to fuck lots of 60s 70s pussy was cool. Now its suvs. So in conclusion your boyfriend said get your ass bac in the grand carivan cause they aren't done ass raping you yet.

:funny:

Stop it, before you hurt yourself, son.