German AutoBash July 14-15

ForeverMaker

Thanks for anyone that made it out. We got really lucky with the weather as long as we did, but it just poured on us as we finished everything up inside. I loved being able to see some of the cars I've been wanting to see for a while too.

Some great cars there today. Good seeing a lot of CR folks I hadn't seen in a long time (about a dozen of you ..... you know who you are). It got so frickin' hot after that rain I had to take it in a few hours early.

Most impressive entrance (perhaps of all time): Ansonivan

You'll need to ask him about it, although I understand there are some photos of the event. Perhaps someone can post to this thread? :D

I've had better mornings for sure, that tank of gas is costing me a hair under $300.

http://distilleryimage7.s3.amazonaws.com/33371a56cec311e1ae7d123138178d5e_7.jpg

Drove into the station shortly after loosing the front engine fuel pump, tanked up the car, hooked up to a friends car to jump start the rear engine. With the distraction of the jump start I failed to hang the hose back at the pump and paid the price in dumb-dumb shame :)