bentley at Biglots

The_buster

maybe they are there to pick up some random stuff (around xmas time i go there cause theres a crap ton of x mas stuff that other places dont have, im sure same thing here)or hell how do you think loaded people stay loaded. some are cheap asses

and..?

Vehicles: 95 altima, 92 civic cx

:gabe:

hell how do you think loaded people stay loaded. some are cheap asses

yep. i caught this in the parking lot of Publix (like kroger to us) when i was in FL in feb...and not even like in the back of the lot away from other cars, just right up front. but, to be fair, this publix is only like 2 miles from Casey Key in FL (

), which makes muirfield or colts neck look like the hood. i drove through it and in a few miles, saw another Rolls and 3 bentleys...the houses are fucking insane there. my grandma who lives in nokomis a couple miles away said stephen king has a house there, oprah is supposed to have a house in there

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG2591.jpg?t=1341979368

Vehicles: 95 altima, 92 civic cx

:gabe:

yep. i caught this in the parking lot of Publix (like kroger to us) when i was in FL in feb...and not even like in the back of the lot away from other cars, just right up front. but, to be fair, this publix is only like 2 miles from Casey Key in FL (

), which makes muirfield or colts neck look like the hood. i drove through it and in a few miles, saw another Rolls and 3 bentleys...the houses are fucking insane there. my grandma who lives in nokomis a couple miles away said stephen king has a house there, oprah is supposed to have a house in there

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/evan938/IMAG2591.jpg?t=1341979368

daaaaaaaaamn thats a nice ass grand marquis. what you think he paid for it?