Performance Chrysler Dodge Jeep?

Ryan218

has anyone ever done business with this dealership? i have my durango there right now in there service center and needless to say after 2 and 1/2 days of what i was told would take 2 hours tops im getting mildly frustrated. mainly. the service mangers ass hole attitude and talks to me as if his bitch. on top of that. how damn hard is it to call me before you start fucking with shit. he is now telling me that it is running worse after they fucked with the distributor. i asked him where was the intermediate shaft pointing when they pulled the distributor out and he responds. ( im not sure i didnt ask the tech that ) at least when i brought it in it could be driven. im told it runs even worse now. but then again as soon as i try to ask a question he feels as if our conversation is over and hangs up the fucking phone.

anyways anyone else had a piss poor experience with the service manger there as well?

has anyone ever done business with this dealership? i have my durango there right now in there service center and needless to say after 2 and 1/2 days of what i was told would take 2 hours tops im getting mildly frustrated. mainly. the service mangers ass hole attitude and talks to me as if his bitch. on top of that. how damn hard is it to call me before you start fucking with shit. he is now telling me that it is running worse after they fucked with the distributor. i asked him where was the intermediate shaft pointing when they pulled the distributor out and he responds. ( im not sure i didnt ask the tech that ) at least when i brought it in it could be driven. im told it runs even worse now. but then again as soon as i try to ask a question he feels as if our conversation is over and hangs up the fucking phone.

anyways anyone else had a piss poor experience with the service manger there as well?

Same owners as Toyota direct. Needless to say when I quit working there I sent the owner a 4 page letter explaining how fucked up his shop is..

Same owners as Toyota direct. Needless to say when I quit working there I sent the owner a 4 page letter explaining how fucked up his shop is..

:nono: do you remember phil by chance? anywhere you would recommend i take this thing? im sure at this point it needs set back a cyl 1 tdc and dis and intermediate shaft lined up since it sounds like they fucked up what took me and hour to get lined up before taking it to them.

Worse than Pete and/or Todd?

It's a close tie with Pete so far. I went down there and talked to the service tech that has been working on it. Said he wants to try replacing the distributor gear as it had some play. Told me fuel sync is all synced up at 0 through -1 while running so now it's a timming issue but fuel sync problem is settled. And I know the timming chain isn't the issue as I heard this motor run for 20 mins before It was pulled. So at this point I'm goin to sum it up with I hate the magnum motor and wait till Monday or Tuesday and see what they has figured out. Being a 97 motor the 97 did have a common issue with the distributor drive gear from what I'm told so hopefully that is it but I don't see why it would be when it ran fine before it was pulled and put into the Durango unless by me removing the dist. Has somehow dis logged the gear from its happy home and now it's jumping around

Ive dealt with them more than once and have had no problems.

who was your service person? the tech is very nice to deal with that has the durango in his bay. been talking and working with him on trying to figure it out. i just call and ask to talk to him now. it seems to really piss the service adviser off :)

anyways. 7 days now. what really pisses me off is that there not making my vehicle a priority. i understand that your busy in the shop but my temp tag expires on Friday and i still need to get it inspected. i really do not feel like having to get it towed to be inspected. and i can not get plates until then since its a Kentucky title.

• 2 weeks later...

got the durango back on wensday. damn dodge wiring and electronics. :finger:

anyways. first drive with it went as it should of. minus it needs a new rear u-joint. but i can live with a 10.00 u joint and 20 mins to put that in after the 3 weeks the dealer had it. ended up only spending 350 plus 50 bucks for a new crank sensor.