00TypeR

351mach11647545510

Is a complete fuck up. Long story short I asked if anyone had an a/c manifold set up that I could use. He replied and said he did. We exchanged pm's over several days where he suggested I just use it and his tools at his house to recharge my A/C. We agree that I would come up this past Friday. I call him before I left to make sure everything was a go, he says yea c'mon up. I drive an hour to marysville to his house and no answer at either door (one by the driveway and another on the front) I tried calling him but his phone was turned off. Waited around almost 40mins and nothing. I leave and go down the street where I stop for a bite to eat. I try calling him again before I leave the area, and now his phone is on but he wont answer. I figured I'd give him a few days to respond to my calls and pm's and he has since logged on here. I figured i'd let others know, don't trust him or give him the time of day. 00TypeR since you wont call back or had the balls to at least tell me to piss off in person, you are a little worthless bitch with no spine. Thanks for the waste of time and money.

aint it j...?

that sucks. ive had that happen its hard not to be mad since someone was trying to help but on the other hand you waste all that timem money and effort to get screwed over...

I gave hime a chance incase something had happened, but if you got time to poke around on here, you got time to call me, text, or reply to my PM. If it had been right down the street, I wouldn't have been happy, but it would have been whatever. The fact that I called first and drove an hour, is what pisses me off.

aint it j...?

that sucks. ive had that happen its hard not to be mad since someone was trying to help but on the other hand you waste all that timem money and effort to get screwed over...

Tj ball so hard, this Aaron can't find him

Wow. Really? :slap:

Really? Everyone read that an was like.... Really... That's like a dude with no legs saying he can beat you in a foot race up the steps. Shit ain't gone happen. He's as likely gonna call some and let them know a situation as I am to being taller than a 6 year old.