Sam: Concrete work A+++

AudiOn19s

We had Sam out to do a concrete patio for us and wanted to report back that you should not hesitate to contact him for whatever you need. He was timely, friendly and got the job done at a great price. No suprises, exceeded my expectations. Give the many your business when you need concrete work done.

Andy

How much did Andy's back patio cost?

Prices vary depending on access and other variables. Feel free to pm me for prices. Also if you wanna see other designs and some stamped patios I have done check us out on Facebook @ Demeter Construction

Feel free to pm me.

I'm still not done with everything, but many asked what we were doing with the hole / fire pit to finish it.

Here's a crap-tastic photo I took this morning while the dogs were doing their business. Built up with stone around the pit, found some curved benches, etc to finish off that area.

Eventually the plan is to build a stone sitting wall where the benches currently are, but this is the current solution for that area.

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q192/ZainoDetail/patio.jpg