King of Columbus 7/27/12

KennyFKINPowerz

Sorry, I'm out. 1/4 or nothing.

Don't be an open faced fail sammich, 1/8th mile racing is where all the fast cars play anymore :)

It should be a good time and plan on just coming out right after work.

Any place and time all the CR people want to meet up at the track?

Don't be an open faced fail sammich, 1/8th mile racing is where all the fast cars play anymore :)

It should be a good time and plan on just coming out right after work.

Any place and time all the CR people want to meet up at the track?

im meeting up and riding with john, so if you wanna meet us up then hit me up. im not an 1/8 mile person either, but its friday, and watching some racing of any sort is fun to me

im meeting up and riding with john, so if you wanna meet us up then hit me up. im not an 1/8 mile person either, but its friday, and watching some racing of any sort is fun to me

I am heading straight over after work so I am sure I will see you guys there.

I used to not be a huge 1/8th mile fan, but pretty much all the fast stuff is moving to that.

My buddy James won and I think he ran 4.42 if I am not mistaken. Lutz had him covered with a 4.18 but James killed him on the tree and lutz got greasy on the big end trying to catch him.

He was super cool afterwards when we were over there with him. He was so excited, then he offered us a sammich. Can't beat that

Damn thats hauling ass, that comes out to a mid to high 6 second car in the 1/4 doesnt it?

Lutz has been in the 5's in the qtr. James normally runs around 6.80s-6.90's.

He was super cool afterwards when we were over there with him. He was so excited, then he offered us a sammich. Can't beat that

Ha Ha yeah he was. James is a good dude. He is a hell of a car builder and painter too.