Auto Express UK: GT86 vs Audi TT vs 370Z

Draco-REX

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like I go out of my way to discredit the BRZ...

I think it's a great car for the buyer who values it's attributes above all else.

Also glad it's on the market, as I think it will inspire others to build light weight sports cars for the masses.

what the fuck is a gt 86? how many fucking names does that car have?

The GT86 is the FR-S sold in any other country in the world. (For some reason, Toyota feels it needs to separate it's quirky cars from it's boring cars in the American market). The GT86 is also available with all the options that you can only get on the BRZ in the US.

The GT86 is the FR-S sold in any other country in the world. (For some reason, Toyota feels it needs to separate it's quirky cars from it's boring cars in the American market). The GT86 is also available with all the options that you can only get on the BRZ in the US.

Fascinating.

For $11K less, I'll take it. And RWD gets thrown in at no extra charge. :D

You really can't compare them when the base model in Europe isn't available in the US. So apples to apples like in the article they are £2k apart loaded.

So in that market IMO the TT 1.8T is the better buy...

I am sure a drive in the frs would make me immediately reverse my statement, but this followed driving my brother in laws 2013 gt 6 speed. It was awful. It had the body motions/control of a 10few year old suv. It felt like a barge in exterior size but was tiny on the inside. Felt and drove large, small interior space.

Yes, it tells me you're retarded. :gabe:

I left myself open to that one. The test drive left me shocked, ask mr jones his opinion of it as well. He was with me, trying not to vomit from the ridiculous body sway, and bouncing of the car.