Hey Miller.

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get dat money playa.

This is where no one is going to believe me. The car was filled with Amish people. They had one of those church bonds not even normal insurance. I'll probably be able to buy a 1984 Fiesta and a nice, sit-down dinner at Applebee's with the $$$ I get.

:fa:

This is where no one is going to believe me. The car was filled with Amish people. They had one of those church bonds not even normal insurance. I'll probably be able to buy a 1984 Fiesta and a nice, sit-down dinner at Applebee's with the $$$ I get.

God can save you now.

oh and sorry to hear about the ride.

Oh shit, that sucks big time. I had a customer at Enterprise that had a similar issue. Fight like the little guy about to get the prison butt sexx. Tell them you are going to take their prized hog and best women if they do not pay up.

Threaten to take their farm. They will give you money so fast your head will spin.

Shitty situation. Hope it all works out