pdqgp, please read

Mojoe

Pm's won't open for me anymore on CR. When I click on a screen name, a little portion of the drop down shows up, but nothing for me to click on. It's a huge pain in the ass. Just like I can't edit posts or view vids that are embedded.

Anyway, Chris is booked and I have tried a dozen times to let you know, trying to do so without having to post this. I hope this didn't hold anything up.

Thanks man. No worries. We're rolling forward without delay. I'm Not sure with who or even if they have signed anything as I've been out of pocket for a while and won't be back until next week.

On a side note, when I saw your post I initially thought Oh boy...he's pissed about something :no:

I appreciate the follow through though.

try disabling hardware acceleration (if your display driver lets you). Right click on your desktop and get into your display settings where you change resolution and stuff.. go into advanced settings and it'll be under troubleshooting.

edit: oh, on your phone? or computer?

This is only on my computer. Phone seems to be fine, but not going to surf the web on my phone all the time.

Brian, went to settings and it won't allow me to disable that.

I'm pretty sure its a Mozilla setting. IE works, but I hate IE's lay out.

This is the message I get every time I log on here.

[textarea backup] Existing text detected in 'cybcb_infoarea", overwrite with this back up?

I don't get it on other sites. It has happened since I bought the computer new and plugged it in, in January. Google shows no options. Suggestions?

And to add, when I click on "post", the hour glass just pops up and cycles. The new page never comes up refreshed. It's the same thing when I click "edit", it just sits there and nothing happens.

This wedding is horse shit.

Edited by Mojoe
Well look what's working. No shit.

This is only on my computer. Phone seems to be fine, but not going to surf the web on my phone all the time.

Brian, went to settings and it won't allow me to disable that.

I'm pretty sure its a Mozilla setting. IE works, but I hate IE's lay out.

Even if you have the newest version, uninstall Flash and reinstall it. (My Computer -> Uninstall or Change a Program -> Adobe Flashplayer)

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

OK, couple changes.

I might go with Chrome, kinda like it. But everything is already set up on zilla. Everything did work with chrome though.

So, uninstalled flash, then reinstalled. It said it was still there. sucks. BUT,,,,,,, this time to open the page I did not click the bookmark. I typed in the addy, and as you can see from my post above, I can edit now.

Edited by Mojoe
Not Brians balls are hairy

do you have any add-ons for downloading youtube videos onto your hard drive?

I do through FireFox....never had any CR or related issues. Are you saying there are some things to look out for when installing the add ons?

I do through FireFox....never had any CR or related issues. Are you saying there are some things to look out for when installing the add ons?

I don't have problems either but I've read Youtube might block your ability to view videos if it detects it

I don't have problems either but I've read Youtube might block your ability to view videos if it detects it

YouTube and Google are losers. Block access all they want, it won't keep me from using a screen capture utility to pull them down. I can copy streaming netflix or blockbuster movies with ease to.