Could Ohio Riders have their own bike night?

DTM Brian

Keep in mind that there will be females attending that don't care to watch other females get naked :D

Yeah ? That includes my wifey too.

Inya....lets do it at the Diamonds Mens Club in the Flats.....we can negotiate no cover and one free lap dance :p

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure who all would be intersted but a buddy offered the possible use of his parents campground at indian lake, it is kinda central in the state.. its not a bar, but cook out type stuff would be available and there are a few restaurants and bars nearby.. just a thought. it is about an hour from cbus, dayton, Lima/findlay...

What campground? I'm about 5 minutes from Indian Lake.

My friend is a bartender and I am a friend of the bar at Suzi Cue on forth and 18th in C-bus, it's a poolhall and they have a decent parking lot. They would love to host us and we could get a huge deal on the drinks and we could order food as well. It's not the best area as people see it but i have never had a problem with anyone or the area with my bike sitting outside nearly every night last year. We could get music going and do a ride before the party later that night. Let me know what people think.

Last year wasn't bad at all with the whole alcohol + bike combo. Everyone was very responsible as far as i remember.

I dunno about the Flats... that's rough for a white boy. Or so I've heard...

Not really Justin, things have changed a lot in there in last couple of years. The East Side of the Flats is "Just dead", West side Powehouse Pub area, Shooters, Flat Iron, Ale house......and .......Christies (strip , Diamonds (strip) are completely OK. The only two places you may have lil problem are the Metropolis and Mirage on the Water night clubs.

Now we hang out at West Sixth, thats the place to go, there is an unofficial bike night at Liquid Fusion on wednesday after the QSL in Valley View is done, West Sixth Paninis every damn nice day. Garage on West 25th Street, mainly Harley.

thought there was one of those in the past and someone almost got (accosted) censoring myself.......there was a beatdown that did or shoulda happened? dont think its a good idea to try to take over QS&L night, Mrbrett would love it , but i can see a few harley guys taking offense. No offense harley guys :rolleyes:

Alternating weeks (3 week schedule)... Cbus people ride an hour northeast and Cleveland people ride an hour southwest - Mansfield area for some food, Mohican ride.

Next week, Cbus people ride an hour southwest and Cincy/Dayton people ride an hour+ northeast to meet.

Last week, Cbus people stay home and whoever wants to meet from Cbus and beyond can meet in Cbus.

Problem solved.

I really like this idea.

Not really Justin, things have changed a lot in there in last couple of years. The East Side of the Flats is "Just dead", West side Powehouse Pub area, Shooters, Flat Iron, Ale house......and .......Christies (strip , Diamonds (strip) are completely OK. The only two places you may have lil problem are the Metropolis and Mirage on the Water night clubs.

Now we hang out at West Sixth, thats the place to go, there is an unofficial bike night at Liquid Fusion on wednesday after the QSL in Valley View is done, West Sixth Paninis every damn nice day. Garage on West 25th Street, mainly Harley.

Didn't know about Fusion 'unofficial bike night'. How many people go?

I thought Mirage was closed?!? I thought I saw that some where...could be wrong. Haven't been there since I first moved here. Same with Metro.

When I first moved here, it was hard to even walk on the East side of the flats...man, it was crazy. GREAT in the summer. Now....meh. It looks like 'I am Legend'

Justin, if you ever want to roll that way..let me know.