Craigslist: Mechanic Special

Mensan

Is this someone on here?

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/3188857361.html

I have a 1994 TRANS Am needs some help i baought it to race but i dont have time two. The car looks good it needs a new battery, two tires and a alighnment, and a tune up. The car is very fast has a lot of work done to it all ready just looking to make room in my garage. Please call me at 614-395-0698 thank you my name is toby are text me The car is Red hard tob crome wheels. can email are text pics

I roughly translated the ad for you after getting piss drunk on wild turkey and bathtub gin.

"TRANS Am needs some help" = It needs a new or rebuilt transmission.

"i baought it to race" = I'm 17 or 34. Either way, I haven't graduated highschool

"but i dont have time two" = It's nascar season

"The car looks good" = I am legally blind from a moonshine drinking contest with one of my stepsons

"it needs a new battery, two tires and a alighnment, and a tune up" = it drains batteries, 3 rims are bent, the steering rack is bent, and I left the motor out in a puddle of mosquito water for 6 weeks.

"The car is very fast has a lot of work done to it all ready" = I bought it from a used car dealer and this is what he told me

"just looking to make room in my garage" = I need those cinderblocks its sitting on for my above ground pool

"Please call me at 614-395-0698 thank you" = This is my neighbors phone number, I haven't paid for phone service in years because a black man is president.

"my name is toby are text me" = http://i.imgur.com/a6wtQ.png?1

"The car is Red hard tob crome wheels" = Specifically it is midnight rust red. Only two of the wheels match.

"can email are text pics" = I sometimes sneak into the neighbors trailer and use his compaq from 1997. I computer good microsoft.

• Upvote 1

I roughly translated the ad for you after getting piss drunk on wild turkey and bathtub gin.

"i baought it to race" = I'm 17 or 34. Either way, I haven't graduated highschool

"The car looks good" = I am legally blind from a moonshine drinking contest with one of my stepsons

"it needs a new battery, two tires and a alighnment, and a tune up" = it drains batteries, 3 rims are bent, the steering rack is bent, and I left the motor out in a puddle of mosquito water for 6 weeks.

"The car is very fast has a lot of work done to it all ready" = I bought it from a used car dealer and this is what he told me

"just looking to make room in my garage" = I need those cinderblocks its sitting on for my above ground pool

"Please call me at 614-395-0698 thank you" = This is my neighbors phone number, I haven't paid for phone service in years because a black man is president.

"The car is Red hard tob crome wheels" = Specifically it is midnight rust red. Only two of the wheels match.

"can email are text pics" = I sometimes sneak into the neighbors trailer and use his compaq from 1997. I computer good microsoft.

:funny:

:lol: