Everything’s Bigger In Texas, Especially This $60 Million High School Football Stadiu

SLOWLX

So where is the giant public outcry about schools and teachers being useless and wastefull, oh wait it is for sports/football....

Glad you get it.

They play fall and spring down there. Kind of an unfair advantage

Damn, one more reason to keep Texas on my list of possible states to move to.

+1

Economy is pretty good job wise, better than a lot of other places, which is the only reason I am in TX, the job. I would not recommend moving here for any other reason...Ever.

+1

Economy is pretty good job wise, better than a lot of other places, which is the only reason I am in TX, the job. I would not recommend moving here for any other reason...Ever.

I've lived there twice. Even have 5 acres out on Lake Limestone. Taxes are good. Still, I never want to live there again. (Even though at this moment there's still a chance I may have to move back. :mad:) Job availability and taxes are a big draw, still. Plenty of wide open spaces with no highway patrol, etc every 10ft, too and speed limits that make sense. Still...

I've lived there twice. Even have 5 acres out on Lake Limestone. Taxes are good. Still, I never want to live there again. (Even though at this moment there's still a chance I may have to move back. :mad:) Job availability and taxes are a big draw, still. Plenty of wide open spaces with no highway patrol, etc every 10ft, too and speed limits that make sense. Still...

IMHO none of that makes it worth it.

It's stupid hot, traffic is nuts, most of the people are ruhtards, it's stupid hot, toll roads everywhere, red light cameras everywhere, you get taxed on take out food, it's stupid hot, there is no sense of urgency, "if it ain't on fire it can wait till tomorrow", you have to pass annual vehicle inspections (if you don't have a cat on your racecar, you better have the hookup at a shop in the hood that's going to charge you twice as much for the inspection, etc.

IMHO none of that makes it worth it.

It's stupid hot, traffic is nuts, most of the people are ruhtards, it's stupid hot, toll roads everywhere, red light cameras everywhere, you get taxed on take out food, it's stupid hot, there is no sense of urgency, "if it ain't on fire it can wait till tomorrow", you have to pass annual vehicle inspections (if you don't have a cat on your racecar, you better have the hookup at a shop in the hood that's going to charge you twice as much for the inspection, etc.

I came here to post much of the same but you really need to add that is stupid hot there. Like breathing through a hair dryer. Spent 3 months there in the last 18. Was offered a GS13 government job. Fuck no. It's too hat and the people there were going to get me put in prison. It's just too hot.