Red Dawn

SinisterSS

pg-13 with that thor fag what the fucking gay don't they realize every last human being who saw the first one and would even be remotely interested in seeing some 80's reboot is older than sevenfuckingteen and want's some ching chong ping pong heads flying

pg-13 with that thor fag what the fucking gay don't they realize every last human being who saw the first one and would even be remotely interested in seeing some 80's reboot is older than sevenfuckingteen and want's some ching chong ping pong heads flying

I agree and was very disappointed when I saw N. Korea instead of Russia

formula for 80's reboot:

use popular actor from some other shitty hero movie

add in generic new music

make PG or PG-13 so the new generation will get hip to it

make sure it's politically correct enough so nobody gets offended

umm the original red dawn was PG-13

formula for 80's reboot:

use popular actor from some other shitty hero movie

add in generic new music

make PG or PG-13 so the new generation will get hip to it

make sure it's politically correct enough so nobody gets offended

we have a Russian girl here at work whow claims she doesn't watch TV, movies or has ever been to a movie theater we were teasing her and I said I would take her to see the reboot of Red Dawn(everyone in the room laughed because of her view on Russia) so I google searched found the trailer and now its N. Korea what a HUGE disappointment, plus it now ruins the joke

we have a Russian girl here at work whow claims she doesn't watch TV, movies or has ever been to a movie theater we were teasing her and I said I would take her to see the reboot of Red Dawn(everyone in the room laughed because of her view on Russia) so I google searched found the trailer and now its N. Korea what a HUGE disappointment, plus it now ruins the joke

Make friends with the Korean girl at work. :fuckyeah: