Do drugs, make self-portraits

CRed05

meh,

kind of a dramatic bitch. many of the 'drugs' that he took are normal prescription medications that would literally have very little effect on someone. cephalexin is a very common antibiotic that will do absolutely nothing to your thought processes. 50mg zoloft will also do nothing to you the first time you take it, especially at that low dosage. same thing goes for valium, zyprexa, seroquel, and a few others---they will do nothing for you. unless he was snorting a large quantity of the lortab/percocet, they would also have very little effect. same thing goes for the ambien. still, a cool concept i guess.

meh,

kind of a dramatic bitch. many of the 'drugs' that he took are normal prescription medications that would literally have very little effect on someone. cephalexin is a very common antibiotic that will do absolutely nothing to your thought processes. 50mg zoloft will also do nothing to you the first time you take it, especially at that low dosage. same thing goes for valium, zyprexa, seroquel, and a few others---they will do nothing for you. unless he was snorting a large quantity of the lortab/percocet, they would also have very little effect. same thing goes for the ambien. still, a cool concept i guess.

My thoughts exactly. I'm thinking it's fake.

Like some of the comments made, I'm calling BS on some of these. Most should be the same thing with subtle differences since your not going to feel any different with taking some of those just one time. Unless he's taking 4x the dose, even then I'm skeptical.