Mumford & Sons 8/14

Gergwheel1647545492

I actually really like alot of their stuff. It's good music to work to. I find it hard to focus while rocking out.

Looked at the pice of remaining tickets just out of curiosity. Too rich for my blood ($120/each).

wait till tomorrow and check craigslist and stubhub

edit: http://columbus.craigslist.org/tix/3202932951.html

I'll be there. Not too excited that mumford and sons wont be playing in front of the grass, but rather in what they call a "festival" setup behind the complex.

I'm old, I want to sit in the grass and drink

we are going to be at Boston's at 6 for a lil pre-gaming if you want to meet up let me know.

we are going to be at Boston's at 6 for a lil pre-gaming if you want to meet up let me know.

Good deal, I'm heading down with the gf and a friend from work. We are planning on eating and drinking somewhere beforehand as well. I"ll float this idea out there.

great concert, those guys can fuckin sing.

I give an F fucking minus to the "festival" outdoor stage. Sucked a dick, parking lot dipped in the middle, so unless you were in the very front, or the very back, you couldnt see shit.

I did notice that anyone that stayed after the clippers game got a free show though, pretty good deal for them

Ya, that 'festival' setup seemed to be a last minute solution for having way more demand than their permits let them house in their other configurations. Dawes was awesome, btw. Mumford did a great job. The other bands were OK. Atmosphere was as good as can be expected for a parking lot. The older I get the more I feel like I'm back in high school at concerts with that level of security/police presence.

My old ass just doesnt like standing for that long when I had planned on sitting on my ass in the grass drinking beer the whole time.

my fuckin back was killing me

should have drank more!! I don't even remember standing the whole night but i know i did