Dude beats his woman down

phil

I was really hoping it would be the guy getting his ass beat :(

Not this time. He's some white trash ogre looking fucker in sandals and she's small and skinny. Oh and she also gets it with her own purse to the face a couple times.

Why would anyone video it and not go down there and handle bidness.

Was thinking the same thing.

It was probably a women filming, she should get her ass beat for not doing anything :dumb:

My cousin did once at a gas station. Didn't end well for the "gentleman".

It's more likely to end with the would be helper being shot or stabbed. female being beaten have been known to do this. This happened to a friend of the family and he died from his wounds and the kid that stabbed him only got 5yrs. I think it's best to call the authorities.

It's more likely to end with the would be helper being shot or stabbed. female being beaten have been known to do this. This happened to a friend of the family and he died from his wounds and the kid that stabbed him only got 5yrs. I think it's best to call the authorities.

In an ideal world, yes. But if I'm being honest, I don't think I could sit there and watch that happen while I wait 5-10mins for the cops.