New center support bearing

Clear front turn signal lenses

For information or questions contact - 419-632-5957

Couple pictures via craigslist

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/cto/3208590356.html

Edited by carter44813

Any numbers or track times?

-Marc

Hasn't been to the track or on a dyno, its still boosting under 10psi. The vac lines to the wastegate might be backward or it has a boost leak i haven't found.

Looks great. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks man, its been well taken care of. Clay bar'd & waxed recently

Wow, seems like a lot of car for 5k.

This is true, but how many 89 white packages do you find under 100k, that hasn't been beat to shit. Truthfully its obo, i forgot to add that as i was in a rush. Hell i've seen a supra sell for 4500 with less mods, in worse condition and more miles. This car needs an HKS MHG

This and any better engine pics?

I can try and get a couple better ones and have it up by tonight, I still got a couple on the computer i'll throw up. There bigger pictures and a couple different views of the car.

Hasn't been to the track or on a dyno, its still boosting under 10psi. The vac lines to the wastegate might be backward or it has a boost leak i haven't found.

Thanks man, its been well taken care of. Clay bar'd & waxed recently

This is true, but how many 89 white packages do you find under 100k, that hasn't been beat to shit. Truthfully its obo, i forgot to add that as i was in a rush. Hell i've seen a supra sell for 4500 with less mods, in worse condition and more miles. This car needs an HKS MHG

I can try and get a couple better ones and have it up by tonight, I still got a couple on the computer i'll throw up. There bigger pictures and a couple different views of the car.

i wasnt being mean, i was saying it seems like a real good deal. :yuno:

Why is it not mentioned in the ad that it has engine problems? Blown headgasket with less than 500 miles on the head? Its possible if the shop or person used factory Toyota TQ specs... If the gasket blew, than bearings will need changed, any coolant touching them in these 7M's will ruin them...

I started it up yesturday no problem, it smokes. Coolant looks a little dirty but the headgasket that was in it, i found out wasn't an hks mhg or toyota hg. Has arp bolts in it but other then that, its best to change to a mhg & studs.

As far as engine problems there isn't anyway, other then it won't boost over 6psi and the v band is leaking exhaust at the turbo.

I started it up yesturday no problem, it smokes. Coolant looks a little dirty but the headgasket that was in it, i found out wasn't an hks mhg or toyota hg. Has arp bolts in it but other then that, its best to change to a mhg & studs.

As far as engine problems there isn't anyway, other then it won't boost over 6psi and the v band is leaking exhaust at the turbo.

Also it has 96k not 93k, i'll change it, just wanted to make it known

Im new here but why the fuck wouldnt you give up this info in the original for sale post?

Im new here but why the fuck wouldnt you give up this info in the original for sale post?

Exactly!

Anyways, since BHG, motor will need new bearings also, I would just JZ swap it and be done with the 7M...

• 4 weeks later...
89 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa Top

96k original miles

New T67 T4 turbo

SSAutochrome tubular T4 exhaust manifold

Complete new 2.5" exhaust from engine to muffler

Weapon R, R1 twin muffler

High flow air cleaner with cold air intake

Super Damper fluid crank pulley

NGK plug wires

New water pump and radiator

Custom gauge panel with Autometer pro comp gauges