I need a 8.8 rear end

Sam1647545489

Do you want a 29 or 31 spline? A gt had a 28 and a explorer I believe had a 31. If a 28 will work I have one I am pulling out to go 31 in the next few days. you can have it cheap you could have the sn95 axles to cut down too if you need them

Need a 31 spline

I have an explorer one just taking up space in the garage

LSD or trac-lock or whatever they call it?

Do you want a 29 or 31 spline? A gt had a 28 and a explorer I believe had a 31. If a 28 will work I have one I am pulling out to go 31 in the next few days. you can have it cheap you could have the sn95 axles to cut down too if you need them

Just looked, a 28 will work also. Let me know what you want for it if Jasons does not work

Not sure what came out of my 8.8 either when I built it but I have the 28 spline diff and 3.73 gear. Ill check and see what that one was, I'd be up for just offers on that

Let me know Chad, i also need to get at you for a turbo. I wanna see what Anthonys does first to base what size I am gonna run

All this talk is for IRS or Solid rear??

Staying irs for now to get the car up and moving then over the winter going to switch to solid.

Yeah its a trac loc. Free if ya want it

Scotts suppose to sell me his for 20$ but if you wanna get rid of yours I'll take it as well for backup. Where you live at?

Staying irs for now to get the car up and moving then over the winter going to switch to solid.

Scotts suppose to sell me his for 20$ but if you wanna get rid of yours I'll take it as well for backup. Where you live at?

his location says medina... sooo just going to go on a long shot and say medina...