NMRA

DOZZER

Ill be there hopefully with the 2011 twin turbo 5.0 I just finished and maybe my 4v swapped single turbo notch. I would like to run true street with the 11 but Im worried it might go too quick

There is no such thing as too quick in True Street. Just as long as it makes the 30 mile drive and passes tech you are good.

There is no such thing as too quick in True Street. Just as long as it makes the 30 mile drive and passes tech you are good.

If you don't have the proper safety equipment it can be too fast.

Reread my post genius :masturboy:

I want to keep it together but don't get me wrong, I will. I want to get a few shake down passes, its been a really long project. So I want to really just see where we stand on low boost and work our way up from there. When we decide to turn it up, I'm going to see about getting Brady from Pickups Plus to come along to log and watch over everything. Its quick the way it sits right now, I cannot imagine a built engine and adding 10 or so #'s. This car would be flat out insane

Im sure this winter depending on how things go Ill work on getting it legal for the times I'd like to run and possibly build the engine. Mainly I just want to show people for the time being what the car can be capable in stock form. Its will get interesting Im sure

I know it, which is why I was so hopeful when our Kroger added a gas station a few months ago. No E85 :no:

I have to drive to Piketon (about 35-40 min) and fill up my 4 5 gallon jugs. Not worth the hassle for the little extra power. I'll just make it up with a bigger jet. Lol

Sorry for not making it clear, Im 99% sure it will go quicker than 11.50 and I know they won't let that fly. It will pass tech no problem and it would make the drive from here to CA if I had to. I just really don't want to put any sort of a cage in the car yet

Dial the car in around 11.60, launch like hell, catch the car half track and sit next to them unitl just before the strip, tip the gas, win light comes on, advance to next round. Sounds like a good time to me. :-)

Dial the car in around 11.60, launch like hell, catch the car half track and sit next to them unitl just before the strip, tip the gas, win light comes on, advance to next round. Sounds like a good time to me. :-)

not if you can't cut a light ;)

Ill prolly run the true street and truck class, both events are saturday right?

In previous years, to run the truck class you have to be an NMRA member and have a permant car number. Truck class qualify's on saturday and eliminations on sunday. True street is Saturday only, then most of them just enter the brackets on sunday (street b-3, pro b-2 and super pro b-1)

In previous years, to run the truck class you have to be an NMRA member and have a permant car number. Truck class qualify's on saturday and eliminations on sunday. True street is Saturday only, then most of them just enter the brackets on sunday (street b-3, pro b-2 and super pro b-1)

Ah really, didn't know about having to be in nmra for the class thanks for the info. Either way true street and maybe b-3!