2013 Chevy Spark

zeitgeist57

http://jalopnik.com/5936602/dear-marketers-not-every-twentysomething-is-a-hipster

I saw two of these parked in the lot back-to-back at Jack Maxton on Friday night for the cruise-in. These were new-car inventory, which is good because they sure don't deserve to be in any car show.

I enjoy a cheap ride better than most, and enjoyed test-driving some new frugal machines recently. However, this piece can EAD and DIAF. Seriously, anything that has 84hp and sells for $15k brand new is an absolute waste. Forklifts have more power than this wanna-be. The paint for the blacked-out B-pillar on both Sparks on Maxton's lot looked like they were applied with a paint roller without tape, and were uneven.

I was pleased with the Sonic and Cruze (turbo/6-spd manuals) from a driving standpoint, but both were low on the value side for what you get for the price. I won't even bother touching this heap. GM, GFY for bringing this to our shores.