Burgess street racing wreck last night

mrs.cos

http://www.10tvtogo.com/wap/news/text.jsp?sid=40&nid=3849190457&cid=21017&scid=-1&ith=1&title=Local+News&headtitle=Local+News

Two people were expected to recover after crashing while street racing late Friday night.

According to police, two cars were street racing along South Burgess Avenue and West Mound Street, when one car crashed into a street pole shortly before 11 p.m.

The driver of the vehicle that crashed was ejected and pinned under the car.

Two people were hospitalized as a precaution.

The names of those involved were not immediately released.

Police said that charges likely would be filed

I don't recall, it was a tanish gold 4 door car was on it's top on the front porch of the house. We had to cut one guy out he was pinned under car between car and house.

it wasn't a bug eye wrx with a black carbon fiber hood was it? I'm just curious cause a buddy of mine drives one.

it wasn't a bug eye wrx with a black carbon fiber hood was it? I'm just curious cause a buddy of mine drives one.

thats a pretty vague question based on the situation.:confused:

nothing posted leads to you asking that unless you know your friend street racing last night and was in an accident last night..

This is ABC 6's interpretation of what happened....

Car Drives Onto Yard, Witnesses Believe They Were Street Racing

COLUMBUS--Two men were taken to the hospital after they lost control of their car and drove onto someone's yard. Witnesses believe they were street racing.

Police say the sedan was traveling westbound around 10:30 PM Friday on South Mound when it lost control. The car abruptly turned onto South Burgess and crashed in a yard in the 700 block, narrowly missing a house.

The passenger was ejected from the vehicle. The driver was trapped, but was freed by crews. Both were taken to Grant Medical Center and Mount Carmel. They are reportedly in stable condition.

Officers believe speed and alcohol are factors in the crash.

---------------------

Reporter: Jen French

thats a pretty vague question based on the situation.:confused:

nothing posted leads to you asking that unless you know your friend street racing last night and was in an accident last night..

my buddy happens to have a goldish tan 4 door wrx. I heard he was in an accident, but that may have been earlier in the week though, and I'm not sure he was in his car when he was in the accident. ill give him a call though to find out.