The Newark meet.....

phil

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was one of the most fun car related nights i have had in a while. When the kid asked where to start a dig run from i almost pissed myself.

josh good meeting ya, good runs, your times at the track are fast, 129 is a good trap.

good times, good laughs, and eventully ill have $60 more dollars than i came with.

Adam your car runs very well, I thought I had you for a few seconds and then I saw some taillights, shit happens. Atleast I collected $14 of the $40 I owe you by just standing in the parking lot lol.

I think my car needs some more fine tuning. As I was telling Phil, I litterally just got it back from the dyno.My anti lag isn't really setup like it has been at the track and belive it or not there was spinning from the slicks. I had several friends I had not saw in quite a while and some that have not rode in my car at all who were out last night, thus the reason I was taking drive down the main road, wasn't a look at me look at me situation, more of a "hey I want to ride in your car" deal. The shit I am hearing said bout me is more upsetting than any loss would ever be to be honest.

I am anxiou to see what your car runs at the track as I am interested to see what mine does too. BTW I didnt go home to get more gas, I had enough in the tank. I went home to get the slicks cause if not these races would've been a lot worse, 130+mph burnouts FTW.

I will say this, the Newark meet puts any Sawmill event I have been to in the last 2-3 years to shame. You don't actually see people interacting outside of their normal group at Sawmill, here everyone was talking to everyone. I think most were just appriciative to see that many cars in small town Newark.

I had a lot of fun, I think its a lot better than sawmill.. Some good places to race.

I enjoyed the guy that didnt have anything fast, walking around asking people (like me) to race a "silver supra" Im like yeah ok.. We ALL know that car..

I had fun in a red corvette too.

I want to race for some McChickens....

Oh lol, I love the fact that I rarely bring my car out besides the track. Havent raced anyone in months, down play my car, try talking my way out of racing...yet still get shit talked on for thinking "my shit doesnt stink". The best part here locally is if me or Alex isn't out, the fastest car in the lot is probablly a 14 second car on a good day. Oh and that 50+ cars have Daddy Built stickers on them rolling around town lmfao, only in Newark

I had a lot of fun, I think its a lot better than sawmill.. Some good places to race.

I enjoyed the guy that didnt have anything fast, walking around asking people (like me) to race a "silver supra" Im like yeah ok.. We ALL know that car..

I had fun in a red corvette too.

I want to race for some McChickens....

Had you not strapped that badge on your car, I'd do it.

Phil races for fried chicken. Now I've heard it all.

how many mobile meth labs showes up der in nerk?

Best part is that is wasnt my idea, but they were damn good! I had fun, I don't think it's better than sawmill but then again I don't interact with the dummies I'm usually busy humping Alex's leg and video taping for everyone else.

Edited by FILL