Mid Ohio - May 21 - Max time format anyone going?

natedogg624

anyone considering going? its on a thursday so im not sure how many people that have real jobs are considering it.

if you are going, and have a trailer with space available would you mind if my bike reserved a spot on the trailer? I'd pay my share of gas and whatnot.

Thanks, PM me or just post up.

myself and two buddies are going. ffbigrig on here is one of them. i love the twillight LED format. most bang for my buck through STT, and its mid ohio.. need i say more? hopefully the track will be opened for us on time. we got shorted 30 minutes late last year. for those that cant make a weekday event. that weekend ,05-23-09, curve chasers is doing a full day at putnum. not sure if they have room. $129., you gotta give that org. some love.... but alas i dont think i can make that 1. so Nate dogg lets try to meet ..as for catching a lift, it depends if the three of us come up together. if we do then we dont. if we dont we do. however we wont know for sure until a few days before the event. so if u still need a lift then we maybe can get u. if not, look for a primered gsxr a blue and black rc51 and a ducati 748. more than likely we will be in a blue expedition with a white enclosed trailor but that possibly could change.or as we get closer give me a contact.

Edited by quessimasquid